听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 今日英语情景对话推荐:今天的会议就开到这里 2.6
返回列表 发帖

今日英语情景对话推荐:今天的会议就开到这里 2.6

去原文收听听力

A:OK. Erica's presentation on product development was our next topic, but she is not here today. So we will put that on the agenda for our next meeting. Are there any other issues that we need to discuss today?  
好,下一个主题本来是艾丽卡有关产品开发的简报,不过她今天没有出席,我们先把这个主题延到下次会议中再讨论,我们今天还需要讨论其它的议题吗?
B:I have a quick announcement to make. The annual conference for regional sales representatives will be held next month.  
我很快地宣布一件事。地区业务代表年度会议将会在下个月举行。
A:Oh, that's right.  
哦,对。
B:If anyone still hasn't registered, please e-mail me and I will send you a registration form.  
如果有人还没有登记,请尽快寄电子邮件给我,我会寄一份登记表给你。
A:After listening to your concerns about the service department and our pricing policies, I have decided to form an ad hoc committee to look into these issues. Brain, I will ask you to chair that group. OK?  
在听过大家对客服部门与定价策略的想法之,我决定成立一个特别委员会仔细检查这些问题,布莱恩,我想请你担任委员会主席,可以吗?
C:Sure. Does anyone want to volunteer to serve on the committee?  
没问题,有谁自愿加入这个委员会服务吗?
D:I will help. I know that Ellen is interested in working on this as well. Abby?  
我愿意帮忙,我知道艾伦也会有兴趣,艾比,你呢?
E:Mmm, I am still trying to finalize the details for our interdepartmental strategy session. So, I won't have any spare time for the next couple of weeks.  
嗯,由于我还在设法把跨部门策略会议的细节定下来,所以接下来一两周我没有多余的时间。
A:OK, Brain. You give us a preliminary report at our next get-together. Unless there is something else, this meeting is adjourned.  
好,布莱恩,我们下次再开会的时候请你提出初步的报告。除非还有其它事情要讨论,不然今天的会议就开到这里吧。

更多会议英语

Does anyone want to volunteer to serve on the committee?

返回列表