听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 美文赏析:对,要的就是这种时刻
返回列表 发帖

美文赏析:对,要的就是这种时刻

I have a Rewards Card for Showcase Cinema that allows me to earn rewards points with each purchase that I make at the theatre and periodically provides me with a free popcorn, soda or movie ticket coupon. I had recently accumulated enough rewards points to obtain a coupon for a free popcorn.
我有一张Shwocase电影院的积分卡,每次消费都会积点,然后定期给我提供免费的爆米花,汽水,和电影优惠券,最近我的积分可以换免费的爆米花了。

Standing in the movie theatre ticket line on Saturday, I noticed just ahead of me, a father with his 2 small boys also waiting to buy their tickets for the Matinee Movie. Knowing that movies can be quite expensive for families nowadays, I tapped the Dad on the shoulder and asked, ‘I have a coupon for free popcorn and don’t plan to use it, would you like it for one of your boys?’ He said, ‘Yeah, sure. That’s great! Thanks!’ and took the coupon.

周六,我正在排队买电影票,注意到有一个父亲带着两个孩子就排在我的前面,准备看日场电影,如今在电影上的花销对于一个家庭来说也是有点小贵。于是我拍了下那位父亲的肩膀,问道:“我正好有一张爆米花的免费优惠券,我不打算用了,要不你给其中一个小朋友来一份吧。”父亲答道,“好的,太棒了,谢谢你!”说着手下了优惠券。

A few minutes later, after they had purchased their tickets, one of his small sons who appeared to be about 9 or 10 years old, walked up to me and silently held out a shiny penny to show me. I took it and said, ‘Wow that’s cool! It’s really shiny!’ He quietly replied, ‘It’s a 2011’. As I handed it back to him. He pushed the penny towards me once again and quietly said, ‘You can keep it’. Showing my gratitude, I replied, ‘Wow that’s awesome, thank you very much” and asked, ‘Where did you get it!’ and he said quite softly, ‘I found it in my Dad’s car’. I said, ‘Oh that’s cool, thanks! He smiled, quietly turned and walked back to his Dad who returned my smile with a knowing smile of his own. It’s the small special moments like that that can make an ordinary day, special.

几分钟以后,他们都买好了票,其中的一个小男孩,看起来大概9到10岁的样子,向我走来,然后默默地拿出一美分给我看。我拿过来看着说道:“这个好酷,而且它看起来很闪。”“它是2011年生产的”小男孩答道,接着我就把硬币还给了他。他又把硬币递过来说:“你可以收下它”。为了表示我的感激我说道:“这枚硬币太棒了,非常感谢!你是从哪里找到的?”“是从我爸爸的车里”他轻声说道。“很不错呢,谢谢”他笑了,然后转身朝着他爸爸走去,只见他爸爸也报以微笑,好似他知道事情的始末。这个美好特别的一刻,让平凡无奇的一天变得有意义。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表