听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 双语美文:来自陌生人的温暖
返回列表 发帖

双语美文:来自陌生人的温暖

I was on vacation in Hawaii with my family. We were at the beach all day and at some point I took off my ring I got as a gift from my mom for graduation (beautiful, gold, inscribed, full of sentimental value) and placed it in the cup holder of a foldable chair. Beach day continues, and we pack up and go home. Once home, I realize what I've done. I realize my ring isn't on my finger. Panic ensues.

我正和家人在夏威夷度假,我们一整天都待在沙滩上。有那么一会儿我把戒指摘了下来,这枚戒指是妈妈送我的毕业礼物(很漂亮的带有花纹的金戒指,其中蕴含了很多情感价值),我把它放在了折叠椅的杯架上。沙滩上还未日落时我们收拾好东西回家了。一到家我就想起来了,我发现戒指不在手上就慌了。

We race back to the beach with only 20 minutes to spare before sunset. Get to the beach and locate the general area we were laying out earlier.

还有20分钟就日落了,我们奔回海滩。到了海滩,我们找到了白天休息的大概位置。

About 15 strangers in the area got down on their hands and knees to help my sobbing mess self search for my ring. And they helped me to the end. Eventually in a stroke of luck, I find the ring. I stand up and exclaim to the group of kind strangers "I found it". They all crowd around me so happy and congratulatory as though they had stake in this game. My tears of loss turn into tears of joy and thankfulness for the amazing effort put forth by this group of people.

在那儿有大约15个陌生人,他们都趴在地上帮助哭成泪人的我找戒指。他们一直帮我找到最后。最终机缘巧合我找到了戒指。我站起来朝那群善良的陌生人喊:“我找到了。”他们都很开心地围到我身边大声庆贺,好像他们赌赢了这场比赛。我之前因为丢东西而哭,现在变成了因为高兴和感激这群人所付出的努力而哭。

返回列表