听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 今日英语情景对话推荐:你喜欢什么音乐 8.2
返回列表 发帖

今日英语情景对话推荐:你喜欢什么音乐 8.2

去原文收听听力

A:what kind of music do you like listening to?  
B:I like music that has a fast beat and is lively, like dance music. You know, I go to a disco almost every week. Sometimes it’s too loud though. You prefer classical music, don’t you?
A:yes, I do. I find it very relaxing. I often listen to Mozart or Bach in the evening after a hard day at work.  
B:I must admit that I like several pieces of classical music. It’s certainly more sophisticated that modern dance music.  
A:classical music is supposed to be good for you brain. Research suggest that it makes your brain more active. Students who listen to classical music while studying perform better.  
B:really? Perhaps I should listen to classical music often. I heard that listening to classical music is helpful in reducing stress.  
A:yes. That’s why I listen to it in the evenings. I usually play it as background music while I’m cooking or doing other housework.  
B:I’ve got a few classical music CD’s. I should follow your lead and increase my brain power.
A:you can find plenty of recording on the internet too. You can listen to samples and then buy them very cheaply if you like them.  
B:that’s a good idea. You should do the same with some music. You might find something you like. Classical music might make you clever, but dance might make you livelier and happier.  
A:that’s true. There’s clear evidence that people who listen to lively music are lively people. Music can influence a person’s feeling and character.  

更多英语情景对话

返回列表