听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 【双语】95后的世界你懂吗?
返回列表 发帖

【双语】95后的世界你懂吗?

即将步入社会的“95后”是成长于信息时代、紧跟社会潮流的一代人。他们思想开放,更加会表达和坚持自己,也常常被打上“标新立异”的标签。对于“95后”的世界,你又了解多少呢?

It’s believed that the current generation of young people will shape the future of the country. But how is it different from previous generations?

人们相信,如今的年轻一代将会塑造这个国家的未来。但他们和先前的几代人究竟有多不同呢?

To try and find the answer to this question, City Zine magazine and IT giant Tencent conducted a survey. They questioned 4,000 respondents to get a better idea of the post-1995 generation and what makes it stand out.

为了找出这个问题的答案,《城市画报》杂志与IT业巨头腾讯展开了一项调查,约4000名受访者参与,从而对“95后”有了更好的认识,了解他们的与众不同之处。

Hobby time

兴趣爱好

The study found that 73 percent of respondents have hobbies, with music being the most popular. Of those surveyed, 62 percent named music as their favorite leisure activity. Gaming took the second spot, with 58 percent. Perhaps surprisingly, reading beat watching videos – although only by 1 percent – at 40 percent. Cartoons and anime followed closely, tying with travel at 37 percent. And according to another Tencent survey released in 2016, 72.9 percent of internet users among post-1995 generation watch films and the programs adapted from web novels.

该调研发现,73%的受访者都有兴趣爱好,其中音乐这一爱好最受欢迎。在受访者中,62%的人表示音乐是他们最喜欢的休闲活动。游戏则位居第二,占58%。或许最令人惊讶的是,喜爱阅读的比重占到了40%,超过了看视频 —— 尽管优势只有微弱的1%。动画片和日本动漫则紧随其后,和旅行旗鼓相当皆占37%。而据腾讯2016年发布的另一项调查显示,72.9%的“95后”网友会看改编自网络小说的影视节目。

Members of this generation are also willing to spend cash on their hobbies – 85 percent of respondents have spent money on them at some point. About 10 percent report blowing over 10,000 yuan at a time for a single experience.

这一代人也愿意为自己的兴趣爱好买单 —— 85%的受访者都曾为自己的兴趣爱好花钱。约有10%的人表示,曾为兴趣爱好一次豪掷万元。

And while many believe that gaming can turn you into a couch potato, this generation is proving them wrong. Wang Zilu, a 22-year-old student and gaming fan, graduated a year early from high school through an experimental program and was accepted into Beihang University. He’s currently furthering his studies at Beihang’s Fert Beijing Research Institute as a doctoral student.

虽然不少人都认为打游戏会让人变成“沙发土豆”,但“95后”却证明他们错了。22岁的学生王子路(音译)是一位游戏迷。他通过一个实验项目提前一年从高中毕业,并被北航录取。目前他正作为博士生在北航费尔北京研究院深造。

“I play games – all kinds of them,” Wang told China Daily. “I’ve played computer games since I was a kid. I also like Japanese anime, such as Detective Canon and Naruto.”

“所有类型的游戏我都玩,”王子路在接受《中国日报》采访时表示。“我从小就玩电脑游戏。我还喜欢日本动漫,比如《名侦探柯南》和《火影忍者》。”

Independent interests

独立的兴趣

Unlike their parents, members of the post-1995 generation select majors based on their interests.

和父母那辈人不同,“95后”根据自己的兴趣来选择大学专业。

That’s why 21-year-old Wang Zeping, a student at Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, chose traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) as his major, although some relatives and neighbors disapproved of his choice. “I like traditional Chinese culture, and TCM is part of it,” he told China Daily.

这便是21岁的北京中医药大学学生王泽平(音译)选择中药作为专业的原因,尽管一些亲戚邻居并不赞成他的选择。“我喜欢中国传统文化,而中药是其中的一部分,”他在接受《中国日报》采访时表示。

He has dreamed of being a doctor since high school and is now trying to make his dream come true.

从高中时起,他就梦想着成为一名医生。现在,他正努力实现自己的梦想。

The student is also president of Qihuang Volunteers, a collegiate society of medical students at the university. The group visits Beijing universities and neighborhoods to offer free health checks and massage therapy on weekends. They also promote TCM awareness.

这名学生还是该校医学生社团“岐黄志愿者协会”的主席。这些志愿者在周末前往北京高校和社区,(向人们)提供免费健康体检和按摩治疗,并宣传中医疗法。

“Being a doctor requires a selfless, empathetic and volunteering spirit,” he said.

“成为一名医生需要无私奉献、体恤他人的志愿精神,”他表示。

返回列表