听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语笑话】 » 看笑话学英语:Wedding night
返回列表 发帖

看笑话学英语:Wedding night

Wedding night, husband deep feeling of say to the wife:"Dear of, I love you, I swear hereafter can't certainly do a sorry your business, if I do, certainly encountering for a day, the thunderclap splits, don't die a natural death!"Newly married but soon, the husband made a sorry cuckoldry matter.

On the first, the husband goes out by boat, being the ship drove up to ocean middle, suddenly strong breeze your work, seeing the ship will sink right away, at this time, the husband towards the sky to scold a way loudly"old day, whether you becomes blind or not, I do a sorry cuckoldry matter, you let I a person die like, why harm so many innocent peoples to also want to die."

At this time, hears spread a deep and low voice in out of the sky:"You think I am all dry all day long what, I am very not easy to wait until today just chase your se people concentrated together!"

Wedding night, husband deep feeling of say to the wife:"Dear of, I love you, I swear hereafter can't certainly do a sorry your business, if I do, certainly encountering for a day, the thunderclap splits, don't die a natural death!"Newly married but soon, the husband made a sorry cuckoldry matter.

On the first, the husband goes out by boat, being the ship drove up to ocean middle, suddenly strong breeze your work, seeing the ship will sink right away, at this time, the husband towards the sky to scold a way loudly"old day, whether you becomes blind or not, I do a sorry cuckoldry matter, you let I a person die like, why harm so many innocent peoples to also want to die."

At this time, hears spread a deep and low voice in out of the sky:"You think I am all dry all day long what, I am very not easy to wait until today just chase your se people concentrated together!"

新婚之夜,丈夫深情的对妻子说:“亲爱的,我爱你,我发誓以后一定不会做出对不起你的事,要是我做了,定遭天打雷劈,不得好死!”可是新婚不久,丈夫就作出了对不起妻子的事。

一日,丈夫乘船外出,当船驶到大海中间时,突然狂风大作,眼看船马上就要沉没了,这时,丈夫大声对着天空骂道“老天,你是不是瞎了眼了,我做了对不起妻子的事,你让我一个人去死就好了,为什么害这么多无辜的人也要死啊。”

这时,只听见半空中传来一声低沉的声音:“你以为我整天都干什么啊,我好不容易等到今天才把你们这些人集中在一起来的!”

返回列表