| 
 
     
- UID
 - 12794 
 - 帖子
 - 8830 
 - 积分
 - 11321 
 - 学分
 - 56047 个 
 - 金币
 - 800 个 
 - 在线时间
 - 823 小时 
 
   
 | 
| 
                     
                 
                  
A:Mr. White, we have discuss the quotation. This is our rock-bottom price. Here you are. 
 
A:怀特先生,我们已经讨论了报价。这是我方的最低价格,给你。 
 
B: I have studied it. I think your price is still a little high. 
 
B:我已经看过了。我认为你们的价格还是有点高。 
 
A:This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. White. We can't make any further concessions. 
 
A:这已经是我方的最低价格了,怀特先生,不可能再降了。 
 
B:If that's the case, there's no much point in further discussion. We might as well as call the whole deal off. 
 
B:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了,我们是不是 干脆放弃这笔生意算了。 
 
A:What I mean is that we'll never be able to come down to your price. 
 
A:我的意思是说我们的价格永远不可能降到你们提出的水平。 
 
B:I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price. How about meeting each other half way and each makes a further concessions so that business can be concluded? 
 
B:我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的,能不能互相作出 让步?双方都让一半,生意就能成交了。 
 
A: What is your proposal? 
 
A:你的建议是 ---  
 
B: Could you make 7% reduction of each item?  
 
B:你们能不能降7%? 
 
A:That's impossible. 
 
A:不可能。 
 
B:What would you suggest? 
 
B:你的意思呢? 
 
A:The best we can do will be a reduction of 4%. That's definitely be rock-bottom.  
 
A:我们最多降4%,这可真是最低价了。 
 
B:But I think it's a little higher.  
 
B:但还是有点高 |   
 
 
                    
                     
 
 
 |