| 
 
     
- UID
 - 12794 
 - 帖子
 - 8830 
 - 积分
 - 11321 
 - 学分
 - 56047 个 
 - 金币
 - 800 个 
 - 在线时间
 - 823 小时 
 
   
 | 
| 
                     
                 
                  
A:You know that our products have good quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable.  
 
A:你知道我们的产品质量很高。就质量而言,我敢说我们提出的价格是合理的。 
 
B:No doubt that yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the hardware market.  
 
B:毫无疑问,你们的产品质量很好,但小五金市场的竞争也很激烈。 
 
A: So far our products have stood competition well. The very fact other clients keep on buying speaks for itself. 
 
A:直到现在,我们的产品能够经得起竞争。别的顾客不断地向我们购买,这一事实本身就说明了问题。 
 
B:Ok, could you make 4% reduction? 
 
B:你们能降4%吗? 
 
A:Well, in order to close the deal, I accept. 
 
A:好吧,为了达成交易,我接受了。 
 
B:I'm glad that we have settled the price. 
 
B:很高兴我们就价格达成了协议。 
 
A:Mr. White, could you tell me the quantity that you need? 
 
A:怀特先生,你可以告诉我们你们打算定多少货吗? 
 
B:We have to discuss it after the meeting. 
 
B:我们会后会商量。 
 
A:When could you give me the reply?  
 
A:你们什么时候给我答复? 
 
B:The next meeting. 
 
B:下一次谈判。 
 
A:When do we meet again?  
 
A:咱们什么时候再见面? 
 
B:How about tomorrow morning at 10? 
 
B:明天早晨10点怎么样? 
 
A: Good. Then see you tomorrow. 
 
A:好的,明天见。 
 
B:See you.  
 
B:明天见 |   
 
 
                    
                     
 
 
 |