听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 双语:飞机上吃到过期10年三明治 乘务员却称是古董
返回列表 发帖

双语:飞机上吃到过期10年三明治 乘务员却称是古董

A shocked easyJet passenger was served a sandwich labelled ten years out of date.Adrian Bell, from Wrexham in Wales, bought a cheese toastie on a flight from Zante with his wife Lindsey, 42.

震惊!一名易捷航空乘客居然吃到了一份过期10年的三明治。来自威尔士雷克瑟姆的艾德里安.贝尔和42岁的妻子林赛一同从桑特岛乘坐飞机,购买了一个奶酪三明治。

When the snack arrived the 59-year-old was stunned to see the date read June 16, 2007.

三明治到了,令59岁的艾德里安震惊的是,上面的日期居然是2007年6月16日。

He complained to staff and warned other passengers before eating the snack anyway and declaring ’it was still really tasty, just a little overcooked’.

他向机上员工投诉此事,提醒其他乘客在吃三明治之前先看下日期,并称这个三明治“还能吃,只是口感有些老了”。

When he complained on the flight, Mr Bell claims one air hostess joked: ’We should charge you more, it’s an antique’.

当他在飞机上抱怨此事时,艾德里安说一位空姐还开玩笑地说:“我们应该多收你些钱才对,这可是个‘古董’。”

EastJet later offered a stinging rebuke to his complaint saying: ’This was obviously a manual printing error and we are surprised that anyone would think it was anything else.’

易捷航空公司之后还激烈的回应此事:“这个日期明显就是印刷错误,竟然有人会多想,我们也是挺惊讶的”。

Mr Bell said: ’I was flying back to the UK after a family holiday on June 15 when I was served the sandwich.

艾德里安表示,“我们一家人6月15日结束休假,搭乘易捷航空公司的航班回国时遇到此事。”

“I told staff on the plane about it and they said it wasn’t out of date - but they were just looking at the day and month, not the year.”

“我向乘务员反映这件事,他们却说三明治没过期——可是他们当时只看了日期和月份,并没有看年份。”

The date on the back read 16/06/2007, that’s ten years out of date. The flight staff said that no one else had complained.

“包装后面清清楚楚写的日期是2007年6月16日,都过期10年了。他们说别人都没抱怨过这件事。“

I’ve been writing to customer service but they just don’t answer. It was dangerous serving it, we don’t know how long it’s been frozen for.

“我还致信客服投诉,但没有收到任何回复。提供这种小吃可是挺危险的,我们不知道它被冷冻了多久。“

I told them and they carried on serving them, so I started telling the other passengers on the plane.

“我反映情况之后,乘务员依旧向旅客出售这种三明治。于是,我就提醒飞机上其他乘客。”

EasyJet this morning insisted that the sandwich was still in date and the confusion came from an incorrectly printed label.

截至发稿当天早上,易捷航空依然坚称三明治在保质期内,认为误会是由日期印刷错误所致。

A spokesperson said: ’We have looked into this with our in-flight partner and they have confirmed that this sandwich was in date.’

公司发言人称,“我们已经与合作方一起做了调查,确认三明治没有过期。”

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表