| 
 
     
- UID
 - 278806 
 - 帖子
 - 2647 
 - 积分
 - 3949 
 - 学分
 - 28014 个 
 - 金币
 - 0 个 
 - 在线时间
 - 702 小时 
  
 | 
| 
                     
                 
                  
 
去原文收听听力 
A:Room service. What would you like to order?   
客房服务,请问您想来点什么? 
B:Hi, I'm in room 1201 and I'd like an order of the calamari and a slice of cheesecake.   
嘿,我是1201房间的客人,我想订份乌贼和一片奶油蛋糕。 
A:Do you want the calamari appetizer or the entrée?   
您是想要份乌贼开胃菜还是乌贼正餐呢? 
B:I'd like the appetizer.   
开胃菜就行了。 
A:Anything to drink?   
那您喝点什么? 
B:A diet Coke. About how long will that take?   
来个健怡可乐吧。多久能准备好呢? 
A:It'll be about 30 minutes.   
大约30分钟。 
B:Okay. Thanks.   
那好,谢谢 
B:(There was a knock on my door about a half hour later.)Who is it?   
(大约半小时后响起了敲门声。)谁啊? 
C:Room service…Hi, where would you like me to put the tray?   
客房服务。您好,您看我将盘子放哪合适? 
B:On the desk would be fine.   
放在桌子上就行。 
C:The total is $16.75.   
总计是16美元75美分 
B:Oh, that's higher than I'd expected.   
噢,比我想象的贵呀。 
C:There's a 12% service charge for room service and there's also the usual food tax.   
客房服务需要收12%的服务费用,而且还有通常的食品税。 
B:Oh, I see. Can I charge it to the room?   
好,明白了。我能算在房费中吗? 
C:Sure. Just fill in the total here, write in your room number, and sign at the bottom.   
当然。你只需填写一个单子,写上您的房间号,在下面签名就可以了。 
B:Okay, there you go. Thanks.   
好,给你,谢谢! 
C:Thank you and have a nice day.   
谢谢,祝您一天好心情。 
 
更多酒店英语对话 |   
 
 
                    
                     
 
 
 |