听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 【双语】这才叫机智! 美国学生的巨型小抄走红网络
返回列表 发帖

【双语】这才叫机智! 美国学生的巨型小抄走红网络

Earlier last week, Professor Reb Beatty, who teaches business administration at Anne ArundelCommunity College, held the first test of the semester.

上周早些时候,在安妮阿伦德尔社区学院教工商管理的雷布•贝蒂教授进行了本学期的第一次考试。

As usual, the professor allowed students to bring in a "3-by-5" notecard to serve as a cheatsheet.

像往常一样,这位教授允许学生们带上一张“3乘5”大小的笔记。

Most of the class likely stayed up all night attempting to transcribe an entire chapter's worth ofmaterial in tiny handwriting, but one student had a better idea.

大部分的学生可能整夜都在尝试在这张纸上用小字来抄写整章有价值的内容,但是有一个学生却想出了一个更好的办法。

Since Prof. Beatty never specified the dimensions were in inches, one super-genius brought ina notecard that was 3-by-5 feet instead.

由于贝蒂教授从未指定“3乘5”的单位是英寸,一名超级天才居然带了了一张3乘5英尺的小抄。

"As precise as I am, apparently I never specified inches and therefore yes, it was allowed," theprofessor wrote in the caption of an Instagram pic he snapped of the massive cheat sheet. "Well played and lesson learned for me."

这位教授在Instagram上分享这一巨型小抄时写道:“虽然我很严谨,但显然我从来没有指定单位是英寸,所以她这样做是合乎要求的。算你狠,这确实给我好好上了一课。”

The student in question is Elijah Bowen, who has been crowned the Internet's newest hero.

上述的这名学生名叫伊利亚•鲍文,现在已经成为了网络上的最新红人。

"Clearly the smartest student in the class," one person commented on Instagram, whileanother gave some the student some career advice: "This student has en eye for detail... That's an excellent quality in accounting."

一位用户在Instagram上评论道:“显然这是班上最聪明的学生。”而另一个人则给该学生提了一些职业建议:“这个学生很注重把握细节,那可是身为会计非常重要的品质。”
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表