听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语笑话】 » 看笑话学英语:A Family Rule
返回列表 发帖

看笑话学英语:A Family Rule

看笑话学英语:A Family Rule
Mr. and Mrs. Jones very seldom go out in the evening, but last saturday, Mrs. Jones said to her husband, "There is a good film at the cinema tonight. Can we go and see it?"

Mr. Jones was quite happy about it, so they went, and both of them enjoyed the film.

They came out of the cinema at 11 o'clock, got into their car and began driving home. It was quite dark. Then Mrs. Jones said, "Look, Bill. A woman's running along the road very fast, and a man's running after her. Can you see them?"

Mr. Jones said, "Yes, I can." He drove the car slowly near the woman and said to her, "Can we help you?"

"No, thank you," the woman said, but she did not stop running. "My husband and I always run home after the cinema, and the last one washes the dishes at home!"证明了这一点。

Mr. and Mrs. Jones very seldom go out in the evening, but last saturday, Mrs. Jones said to her husband, "There is a good film at the cinema tonight. Can we go and see it?"

Mr. Jones was quite happy about it, so they went, and both of them enjoyed the film.

They came out of the cinema at 11 o'clock, got into their car and began driving home. It was quite dark. Then Mrs. Jones said, "Look, Bill. A woman's running along the road very fast, and a man's running after her. Can you see them?"

Mr. Jones said, "Yes, I can." He drove the car slowly near the woman and said to her, "Can we help you?"

"No, thank you," the woman said, but she did not stop running. "My husband and I always run home after the cinema, and the last one washes the dishes at home!"证明了这一点。

家规

琼斯夫妇晚上很少出门,但上星期六,琼斯太太对丈夫说:“电影院今晚有场好电影,我们去看好吗?”

琼斯先生很乐意,于是他们就去了。两个人都喜欢那部电影。

晚上十一点,他们从电影院出来,钻进汽车,开始驾车回家。天很黑。这时,琼斯太太说:“看,比尔。一个女人在沿街狂奔,一个男人在后猛追不舍。你看到了吗?”

琼斯先生说:“是的,看到了。”他慢慢把车开近那女人,说道:“你需要帮忙吗?”

“不,谢谢,”女人答道,但她没有放慢速度,“我丈夫跟我在看完电影后,经常跑步回家,后到家的洗碗涮碟。”

返回列表