听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语口语】 » 【口语】你花多长时间看电视?
返回列表 发帖

【口语】你花多长时间看电视?

Hanna: Hi, I'm Hanna from Australia.

汉娜:嗨,我是汉娜,来自澳大利亚。

Diego: I'm Diego from Mexico.

迭戈:我是迭戈,来自墨西哥。

Hanna: And today we're going to be talking about how much TV do you watch? Diego howmuch TV do you watch?

汉娜:今天我们要讨论的是,你花多长时间看电视?迭戈,你花多少时间看电视呢?

Diego: I don't watch a lot of TV any more but when I was a kid I used to watch six hours aday, it was ridiculous.

迭戈:我现在已经不常看电视了,不过我小时候每天会看六个小时的电视,那真是很荒唐。

Hanna: Six hours a day? You must have square eyes or something.

汉娜:每天六个小时?你的眼睛一定变方了。

Diego: Yeah, I'm actually glad I don't wear glasses as of today, but yeah I would finish schooland then go home at around two, three, have lunch and then I would watch TV for a long time. I would do my homework in the middle of it or I would do my homework while watching TVand then I would go to bed. So I think for like four years I watched plenty of TV. How aboutyou?

迭戈:嗯,其实我很高兴我直到现在都没有戴眼镜,以前我每天放学回到家的时间大概是下午两三点,吃完午饭后我就会看很长时间的电视。我会在看电视的间隙写作业,或者一边看电视一边写作业,然后上床睡觉。我想在四年的时间里我经常看电视。你呢?

Hanna: I don't really watch much TV. Maybe when I was twelve or thirteen in junior highschool I used to watch a bit of TV but ever since then I wasn't really interested in it. I watch alot of YouTube though which is sort of like TV but I find I don't like advertisements on TV and Iget bored sitting thru them and just go off and do something else.

汉娜:我不太常看电视。也许在我十二、三岁上初中那会儿,我有时会看电视,不过从那以后我就不喜欢看电视了。我经常在Youtube网上看视频,虽然那和电视有点儿像,不过我不喜欢电视上的广告,坐在那里看广告会让我感觉无聊,我会失去兴趣,转而去做其他事情。

Diego: Yeah, I think the internet's replacing TV. So I think the question should be how muchinternet TV do you watch?

迭戈:嗯,我认为网络会取代电视。所以问题应该是你花多少时间看网络电视?

Hanna: Yeah, well I watch a little bit of that.

汉娜:对,网络电视的话,我会看一会儿。

返回列表