听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-12 听写练习:意见分歧
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-12 听写练习:意见分歧

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

意见分歧

A:科兰德尔先生,请原谅。可我的确看不出有什么必要把整个方案完全推倒重做。这太费事了。
B:你说的没错,但是,这正是这个工作的重点所在,Maria。毫无疑问地,这个方案是不可接受的.
A:我承认。但是我想我们可以做几处大的改动来解决这个问题。若您给我个机会就太好了。
B:好吧,玛丽亚。我等你到明天4点拿出份令人满意的方案,否则你得重做一遍。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

-Mr. Koland, I'm sorry ,but I 'm really don't see that ^^^ in doing ^^^ this project form ^^^. It would take a lot of work.
-That's certainly true. But that's what this job's worry about, Maria.There's no dount that this project is unacceptable.
-I'll agree, but I think that we can handle the problem about making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you would give me a chance.
-All right, Maria. I'll give me until tomorrow at 4 o'clock to produce ^^^ piece of work, but otherwise you have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

Mr. Koland, I'm sorry ,but I 'm really don't think the value in doing this entire project. It will take a lot of work.
-That's certainly true. But that's what this job's all about it, Maria.There's no dount that this project is unacceptable.
-I'll agree, but I think that we can handle this problem by making  few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you give me a chance.
-All right, Maria. I'll give me until tomorrow at 4 o'clock to satified this work, otherwise you have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

Mr.Krandoll,I'm sorry.But I really don't  thevie project over
It will take a lot of work.
That centainly true.But that was the job all about it.
I agree.But I think that we can handle the problem buy makinga few   major   changes.
All right Maria.I'll give you until tomorrow

评分人数

• 星期一

M:Mr. Colander, I am sorry, but i really don't think  the value you're doing this entire project over from scrach.It will take a lot of work.
C:That's certainly true,but that's what this job is all about,Maria.There's not doubt for the project is unacceptable.
M:I agree.But i think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you will give me a chance.
C:All right, Maria.I will give you until tomorrow at 4o'clock to produce a satisfatory piece of work, but otherwise, you have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

M Colander, I'm sorry, but I really don't think the volue of you are doing this * project over from *. It will take a lot of work
That's certainly ture, BUt that's was this job is***, Maria, there is no doubt this project is unacceptable
I agree, but I think wc can handly this problem by making a few changes, I appreciate it if you will give me a chance
All right, Maria, I'll give you untill tomorrow at four o'clock to produce a piece of work, But otherwise, you have to ^ it

评分人数

• 星期一

-Mr clander,I am sorry. but I  don't  think the value in doing  this entire project over from scaject .It woult take lots of work .
-That is certaily true,but that is what  this job worry about ,maria .it is not boubt that this job is unacceptable.
-I agree,but I thing we can hadle all the problem make a few change. I will appreciate it if you give me the change.
-all right, mary.I will give you  untill tomorrow fout ' o clock to produce a few  pieces of work ,but otherwie ,you had to do it .

评分人数

• 星期一

好好好

A:Mr. Gando, I'm sorry, but I really don't see the value in doing entire project over from xx.
    It would take a lot of work.
B: That's certainly true, but  that was this job all about, Maria. There is no doubt this project unacceptable.
A: I agree, but I think we can handle the problem by making a few vital  change. I'd appreciate if you give me a chance.
B: All right Maria. I'll give you till tomorrow 4 o'clock to produce  a satisfactory piece of work. But otherwise, we have redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

Mr  Kolander, I 'm  sorry.But  I  really  don't think the value in doing  this entire project over
from  from scaject .It  would  take  a  lot  of  work.
That's  certainly  true .But that's what this job's worry about ,Maria.There's no dount that this project is unacceptable.
I  agree . But  I  think  that  we  can  handle the problem by making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you would give me a chance.
All  right  ,Maria .I'll give you untill tomorrow at four o'clock to produce  a satisfatory piece of work, but otherwise, you have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Mr. Colander, I'm sorry ,but I 'm really don't see the value in doing  this entire project overthrow scra---. It would take a lot of work.
-That's certainly true. But that's what this job's worry about, Maria.There's no doubt that this project is unacceptable.
-I'll agree, but I think that we can handle the problem about making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you would give me a chance.
-All right, Maria. I'll give me until tomorrow 4 o'clock to produce a satisfactory  piece of work, but otherwise you have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

好不好 试了才知道

Mr. Klendo, I am sorry , buy I really don't see the value in doing ~entire project to over from~. It will take a lot of works.
That's certainly true. but that's what this job's all about it. Maria, There's no a doubt with this project is unacceptable.
I agree it, but I think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I appreciate it if u give me a chance.
all right, Maria. I will give you until tomorrow at 4:00 to produce a satisfactory piece of work, but otherwise, you have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Mr. Crandol. I'm sorry. But I really don't see the value in doing this project over from schedule. It would take a lot of work.
B: That's certainly true. But that was this job's all about, Maria. There's no doubt this project is unacceptable.
A: I agree. But I think we can handle the problem by make a few major changes. I would appreciate it if you'd give the chance.
B: All right, Maria. I'll give you until tomorrow 4 p.m. clock to produce a satisfactory piece of work. Bur otherwise you have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Mr. Crandle, I’m sorry, but I really don’t see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch. It will take a lot of work.
B: That’s certainly true, but that’s what this job is all about, Maria. There is no doubt that this project is unacceptable.
A: I agree. But I think that we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I’d appreciate it if you’ll give me the chance.
B: All right, Maria. I will give you it until tomorrow four o’clock to produce a satisfied piece of work, but otherwise you have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

Mr Krando, I'm sorry. But I really don't see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch. It' would take a lot of work.
That's certainly true, but, that was the job all about, Maria. There is no doubt this project is unacceptable.
I agree. But I think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I'd appreciate if you give me a chance
Alright, Maria. I'll give you untill tomorrow at 4 o'clock to produce satisfactory piece of work ,but otherwise you have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

谢谢版主

A: Mr Crandal, I'm sorry ,but I really don't value in doing this project over form scartch.It will take a lot of work.
B: That's certainly true, but that's what job all about, Maria. There's no doubt this project is unacceptable.
A: I agree. But I think we can handle the problem by making a few magic changes. I'd appreciate if you give me the chance.
B: All right, Maria. I'll give you until tomorrow 4 to produce a satisfactory piece of work, but otherwise you have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Mr Klando, I'm sorry but I really don't see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch. It will take a lot of work.
B:That's certainly true, but that's a job all about that, Moria. There's not a this project is unacceptable.
A:I agree, but I think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I would appreciate it if you will give more changes.
B: All right, Moria. I'll give you a total tomorrow 4 o'clock to produce^ piece of work, but otherwith, you'll have to redo it.

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.

返回列表