听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 你是怎样练听力的
返回列表 发帖

你是怎样练听力的

大家  谈谈自己的看发把

okay,I would like to

now I am practising listening,and I think you must pay all your attention to listening when you are practising. Of course more listening is good, but I thinks listening with your heart is more important.

English skills will accrue to you from speaking and reading a lot.

Could i practise listening like this:
i am doing other things with listening english .i could not listen clearly.
It can do use for listening ??or pay all my attetion to listenning  not doing other things??

It depends on where you are in English learning and what materials you are listening to?If you are familiar with what you are listening to,of course you can do other things while listening .but if the materials are a little bit difficult for you to hear clearly,I thinks you had better listen to them with your heart.

thanks for your suggestion.favorite

原帖由 爱相随 于 2005-12-21 08:25 AM 发表
English skills will accrue to you from speaking and reading a lot.

U 'd better to take a mp3 or mp4 which be filled  with english listening materials with you and stick to listen to it day by day

[ 本帖最后由 cosmospeak 于 2006-2-9 08:31 PM 编辑 ]

U 'd better take a mp3 or mp4 which be fill  with english listening materials with you and listen to it day by day

i want to improve my oral English very much,but i have no chance to practice it ,i often listening English materials ,and i find it no use,who can help me to put up some good suggestion ?
thank you very much!

I  don't  know  ?   why ?

原帖由 huqin 于 2006-2-25 01:08 PM 发表
i want to improve my oral English very much,but i have no chance to practice it ,i often listening English materials ,and i find it no use,who can help me to put up some good suggestion ?
thank yo ...

aha,I think you can speak while listening.

Thank you

i know listening is more and more important in modern times
help me!
thanks

maybe you can ~~

In listening ,maybe you can listening english tape or mp3 day by day ,you can thought it's your music what you favourit~~then you can listening it more happy without terrible~~

a question

i found  that my listening ability swinged when i listen different english materials ,citing the middle english listening  and the step by step 2000  (3), is the style distinct or other problems .
Thanks .

yes, i think so. when you listen english,you must pay all your attention on listening.that's to say, you'd better listen them with your heart .on the other hand, you should find some good materials to listen to. if the materials is too hard to you,l think it is  not most useful for you.it wastes your precious time.

原帖由 sunland1314 于 2006-5-4 03:33 PM 发表
yes, i think so. when you listen english,you must pay all your attention on listening.that's to say, you'd better listen them with your heart .on the other hand, you should find some good materials ...

It seems that your view on listening is the same as mine,doesn't it?I know you are new here.Welcome!

I think i should work hard on it, but i always give it up, so my english is poor.

who can tell me how to use the "在线英语听力教室"

返回列表