听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 翻译提高 » translate sentences and gain the score
返回列表 发帖

translate sentences and gain the score

Try to translate the sentences,and then gain the score.

Global markets have been in turmoil as the debt crisis threatened to spread to other countries.

Consensus that the relief package will be larger than originally expected is helping to shore up confidence in the euro

"I want to underline that this exercise has been done not only for Greece, but for every euro member state and their citizens to safeguard the financial stability in Europe and globally,"

Prospects of an imminent deal fueled a sharp rebound on the Athens Stock Exchange and helped the 16-nation euro climb out of a one year low against the U.S. dollar.

评分人数

当次贷危机威胁到全球其他国家的传播的时候,全球市场处于混乱之中
一致认为,救济品比预期的大使欧元又有了信心。

评分人数

已经发生的这场运动我想强调的是,不仅仅是希腊,每一个使用欧元的国家和它的市民都应保卫欧洲和全球最后的稳定
即将发生的交易点燃了希望,使雅典储蓄交易所迅速振作,帮助16个使用欧元的国家走出长达一年的对美元兑换的低迷时期

评分人数

债务危机威胁蔓延到其他国家引起了全球市场经济的动荡。
一致认为,纾困措施将更好于原先所预期的,正帮助支撑对欧元的信心。
“我想强调的是,这项工作不只是为了希腊,而是为了每个欧元成员国及其公民,以维护在欧洲和全球金融的稳定,”
一个迫在眉睫的交易前景刺激了对雅典证券交易所大幅反弹,并帮助16个使用欧元的国家走出一个兑美元汇率的一年新低点。

评分人数

债务危机即将波及到其他各国,全球市场一片混乱。
在救济物资将比原先预计的要多这方面达成的一致还可以给欧盟增加一点信心。
我想强调的是,这样做不仅是为了希腊,更是为了每一个欧盟成员国和他们的公民,保证欧洲以及全球的经济稳定。

评分人数

Global markets have been in turmoil as the debt crisis threatened to spread to other countries.
因为债务危机的危险扩散到其他的国家,世界市场已经陷入混乱中。
Consensus that the relief package will be larger than originally expected is helping to shore up confidence in the euro
纾困措施的力度比原先设想的要大,这个舆论有助于增强人们对欧元的信心。
"I want to underline that this exercise has been done not only for Greece, but for every euro member state and their citizens to safeguard the financial stability in Europe and globally,"
“我想强调,这个已经实施的措施并不仅仅是为了希腊,更是为了每一个欧元国家及其公民确保欧洲及世界的财政稳定”
Prospects of an imminent deal fueled a sharp rebound on the Athens Stock Exchange and helped the 16-nation euro climb out of a one year low against the U.S. dollar.
对即将实施措施的希望在雅典证券交易所中起了极大的反弹,并且相对于美元,使16个国家的欧元爬出了一年的低迷

评分人数

信贷危机正席卷全球金融市场
大家一致增持欧元

我想赞扬所有欧共体成员国及其人员所作出的稳定国际信用的举措

一个迫在眉睫的交易前景刺激了对雅典证券交易所大幅反弹,并帮助16个使用欧元的国家走出一个兑美元汇率的一年新低点。

评分人数

Oh my god !
economy~

回复 8# kobe

返回列表