| 
 
     
- UID
 - 278806 
 - 帖子
 - 2647 
 - 积分
 - 3949 
 - 学分
 - 28014 个 
 - 金币
 - 0 个 
 - 在线时间
 - 702 小时 
  
 | 
今日英语情景对话推荐: 你吃过清蒸鱼吗? 11.2
 
| 
                     
                 
                  
去原文收听听力 
M:Good evening, Salia. What's that wonderful aroma from your kitchen? What are you doing now?   
晚上好,莎莉亚。从你厨房里传来的奇妙香味是什么?你在做什么呀? 
F:I am cooking now!   
我正在炒菜。 
M:Are you good at cooking?   
你擅长烹调吗? 
F:I have studied its skills recently at a training school. I plan to run a restaurant, so I have to practise cooking!   
我最近在一家培训学校学习烹调技巧,打算开一家餐馆,因此我不得不练习练习。 
M:It is a good idea. What dish are you cooking now?!   
这个主意好。你现在在炒什么菜? 
F:I am steaming fish in a pressure cooker. Have you ever tried steamed fish?   
我用高压锅清蒸鱼。你吃过清蒸鱼吗? 
M:Yes, I have. But the taste of steamed fish at that restaurant is not delicious. The fish is not well-done and too salty.   
吃过。但是那家餐馆的清蒸鱼味道不是很可口。鱼肉不太熟且味道太咸。 
F:That's the case. I think there is not enough time to steam it and soy sauce is too much.   
原来这样。我认为,清蒸时间不够,且酱油放得太多。 
M:I have the same idea as yours.   
我也这么想。 
F:It's OK. Please have a taste of it.   
行了。请尝尝我清蒸的鱼。 
M:Thank you. Oh,it's very delicious.   
谢谢你。噢,味道好极了。 
F:Thank you for your praise.   
谢谢你的夸奖。 
M:Besides steamed fish, what else are you good at cooking?   
除了清蒸鱼外,你还有些什么拿手菜呢? 
F:I am good at stewing beef with potato, frying chicken, hot and sour soup etc.   
我还会做土豆炖牛肉、炸鸡、酸辣汤等。 
M:So many dishes. Next Friday week is my birthday. I would like to invite you to cook for my dinner party, OK?   
会这么多菜。下周五是我生日。我想邀请你为生日晚宴掌勺,行吗? 
F:Why not? It is a good opportunity for me to practise cooking.   
为什么不可以呢?这是我练习烹调的好机会。 
M:Thanks a lot.   
非常感谢。 
F:It's my pleasure.   
应该的。 
 
 
更多饮食英语对话 |   
 
 
                    
                     
 
 
 |