听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 超强中英对照辞职信
返回列表 发帖

超强中英对照辞职信

今天整理东西时,偶尔发现去年今日写的辞职信。几年没有摸过英文,感觉写起来有些费力。谨以此文作为辞职周年纪念,打开外贸这扇窗,心情豁然开朗。

RESIGNATION

辞职信

Go to the ant,you sluggard;consider her ways,and be wise.

Which having no guide,overseer,or ruler,

Provision her meat in the summer,and gather her food in the harvest.

How long wilt you sleep,O sluggard?when wilt you arise out of your sleep?

Yet a little sleep, a little folding of the hands to sleep;

So shall your poverty come as one that travel,and your want as an armed man.

懒惰人哪,你去察看蚂蚁的动作,就可得智慧。

蚂蚁没有元帅,没有官长,没有君王,

尚且在夏天预备食物,在收割时聚敛粮食。

懒惰人哪,你要睡到几时呢。你何时睡醒呢。

再睡片时,打盹片时,抱着手躺卧时,

你的贫穷就必如强盗速来,你的缺乏仿佛拿兵器的人来到。

---Bible Proverbs

Life is but a span, I joined in my company for five years and intricate feelings were full of my heart in these years. I give a presentation of leaving that it is a little summarization for me.

人生苦短,来公司已有五年。其间充满酸甜苦辣,也经历了风风雨雨。在离别之际述说,也算是对自己一个小小的总结。

It was divided my work into three stages.

我在公司的经历可分为三个阶段。

I was invited applications for a job as an internationa trade seller and then Mr Chen left company to study in Harvard University. Full of confidence and zealousness, I want to do some foreign trade. I started to transtlate products into English, to find client on internet, to negotiate with the special import and export company mangers. And also attend to Guangzhou Fair. However I found reality was much cruel than ideality. Besides if the products will be marketable abroad, I have no any actual experience that I left university just now. I only fumbled to look for customer based clinging hope and book-phrase. For one year I had no any client. I was shocked, and humbled to tears.

五年前,以外贸人员的名义被招聘至公司,当时陈老师离开公司去美国哈佛大学进修。我信心百倍,满腔热忱要把外贸做出来。我开始将公司的产品译成英文,在网上寻找客户,去专业外贸公司洽谈业务,甚至还参加了广交会。一番下来,我发现事实远比理想残酷,姑且不提产品是否适销对路,自己初出校门,没有任何实际经验,仅凭执着和书本上的只言片语摸索着寻求客户。一年来,没有找到一个客户,这对自己是个不小的打击,曾流下自卑泪水。

Leader also understood it is hard to open the abroad market and let me do inside

job. I did up and doing among the departments and did what they enjoined. Certainly there was something increased my experience. For example, assistant to the general manager established the filiales. I had participated in registration and move of Jiaxing E-sigma and so on. Then I took part in the instauration of Huangshan E-sigma.

公司也看出外贸业务的确难开展,便让我做内勤工作。我忙碌于各部门之间,做他们吩咐的事情。当然也有让自己长见识的事情,即协助公司成立分公司。我曾参与了嘉兴(嘉兴求购,嘉兴供应)汇能的注册、迁址及各项事宜。后来也参与了黄山(黄山求购,黄山供应)汇能的成立。

Whereas I didn't like this ambulatiory work and I decided to work as a domestic seller. Undergoing strict examination and exeercitation, I started to do business in Henan Province eventually. Full of great ambition I resolved on being a new man over again. In the beginning I studied specialty hardly and to comprehend market steadfastly and to look for client actively. I inspirited myself constantly don't give up and I believed everything would turn well when the work grew slowly. But the result was worse. The leader was not satisfied deeply with my work result and I also dared not to face it. I lost the interest to carve out the Henan market. Everyone knows that it is much capability in feed additive in Henan, It was my breach of duty not to open the market. Adversity makes a man wise,not rich. But it is not me

返回列表