听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-15 听写练习:文件管理混乱
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-15 听写练习:文件管理混乱

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

文件管理混乱

A:詹姆斯的档案在哪里,克莉丝汀?
B:一分钟以前还在这里,埃默里先生。嗯。请稍等一会……
A:克莉丝汀,我知道你是新来的,而且有很多新东西得学,但你必须要学会使你的工作更有条理。我们丢不起任何重要文件。
B:是的,先生。我为此道歉。这是您要找的文件,埃默里先生。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Where is the Jemes's file,Cristine?
I had brought it here minutes ago.Mr. Emery,Oh,Juse a minute.
Cristine,I know you are new here and a lot to learn,but you are going to learn to keep your work in better order.We can't affort to lose any document.
Yes,sir. I apologize for tjat .here is the file you are looking for,Mr Emery.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Where is the James's file,Christine?
-I had it bright here a minute ago, Mr. Emory.En, just a minute.
-Christine, I know you are new here, and is a lot to learn, but you are going to have to learn to keep your work in better order. We can't afford to losing important document.
-Yes, sir, I apologize for that. Here is the file you are looking for, Mr. Emory.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Where'  the James' file, Cristin?
-I had it right here a minute ago , Mr.Emmiry, Uh...just a minute.
-Cristin, I know you're new here, and have a lot to learn. But you're going to learn to keep your word and your order, we can't afford to losing an important document.
-Yes, sir. I'm apologize for that. Here is the file you're looking for, Mr.Emmiry.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Where is James's file, Christin?
B: I had it brought here a minute ago, Mr. Emory.         Oh~just a minute.
A: Christin, I know you're a knew here and there's a lot to learn, but you're going to have to learn to keep you work in better order. We can't afford to lose an important document.
B: Yes, Sir. I apologize for that. Here is the file you're looking for, Mr. Emory.

评分人数

• 星期一

Cognac

--where is Jam's file,Cristian?
--I had brought it a minute ago,Mr.Emily.Eh,just a munite...
--Cristian,I know you are new here and there is a lot to learn .But you are going to learn to keep your work in better order.We can't afford to losing any important document.
--yes ,sir。I appologized for that .This is the file that you are looking for,Mr.Emily.

评分人数

• 星期一

Where's  James's  file  , Christin?
I  had  brought   it here minutes ago.Mr. Emery.Un...Just  a  minute..
Christin,I know you  are  new  here and  have  a  lot  to  learn .But  you  are  going  to have  to  learn  to  keep your work in better order. We  can't  afford  to  losing  important  document.
Yes,sir .I  apologize  that.Here  is  the  file  that you  are  looking  for ,Mr.Emery .

评分人数

• 星期一

555555.too fast ..

A: Where's the Jame's file, Christine?
B: I had it brought here a minute ago, Mr Emory....eh, just a minute.
A: Christine, I know you were new here and there's a lot to learn. But you're going to have to learn keeping your work very order. We can't afford to lose any important document.
B: Yes,sir. I apologize for that. Here's the file you're looking for, Mr. Emory.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Where is Jame's fele, Christine?
B: I had  * it here, Mr. Emory. Oh, just a minute.
A: Christine, I know you are new here and a lot to  learn, but you are going to  have  to learn keeping your work in better order . We can't afford losing import document.
B: Yes, sir. I apologize for that .Here is the file you are looking ,Mr. Emory .

评分人数

• 星期一

I have downloaded the quicktime.but i still can't get the audio file.how can i get the dialogue?

where is the james's file,Christine ?
i had brought here  a minute ago mr Emory.em  just a minute.
Christine i know you are new here and there are a lot to learn.but you have to learn to keep your work in a better order.
we can't afford to lose a important document.
yes sir .i  apologize for that.here the file you looking for mr Emory

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Where is the James's file,Christine?
B:I had it bright here a minute ago, Mr. Emory.En, just a minute.
A:Christine, I know you are new here, and is a lot to learn, but you are going to have to learn to keep your work in better order. We can't afford to losing important document.
B:Yes, sir, I apologize for that. Here is the file you are looking for, Mr. Emory.

评分人数

• 星期一

Where'  the James' file, Cristin?
-I had it right here a minute ago , Mr.Emmiry, Uh...just a minute.
-Cristin, I know you're new here, and have a lot to learn. But you're going to learn to keep your work better order, we can't afford to losing an important document.
-Yes, sir. I'm apologize for that. Here is the file you're looking for, Mr.Emmiry

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Where's the Jim's file, Christine?
B:Ihad brought here minutes ago, Mr. Emory. Eh, just a minute.
A:Christine, I know you're new here and it's a lot to learn, but you're going to have to learn to keep your working back order. We can't afford to learn to lose important document.
A:Yes, Mr. Emory, I aplogize to bad. Here's the file you're looking for, Mr. Emory.

评分人数

• 星期一

--- where is the james'file,Cristine?
---I had it here a minute ago,Mr.Amoly. Er,Just a minute.
---I know you are new and a lot of to learn,but you are going to learn keep your workvery order.we cann't aford to lose important documents.
---Yes,Sir.I am apologized for that.This is the file you will look for ,Mr.Amoy

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表