听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » The Man on The Ground(6) 躺在地上的人(6)
返回列表 发帖

The Man on The Ground(6) 躺在地上的人(6)

And since none of us know when our time may come, it's very important thatwe live by this principle every day so that when we do die (and we will), we're able to move on with a bit of peace, knowing that we've done all we can and all we need to do.

I'm pretty sure that when he got up that morning, he didn't know that he would be dead in a few hours. When the race began, I doubt thathe knew that he would be dead in half an hour.If he had known, what might he have done differently with his last few days, or his last few hours?(to be continued)

既然我们都不知道自己什么时候会离开人世,我们则有必要每天遵循这个原则。这样当我们真的死了(人必有一死),我们也能够安心地离开,因为我们有能力做和需要做的所有事情,都已经做了。

我确信他那天早上醒来的时候,他肯定不知道自己会在几个小时后死去。比赛开始时,我想他也不知道他自己会在半个小时后死去。如果他真的知道,在他生命的最后几天,或者在最后几个小时,他会做出什么样的与众不同的事情来呢?

(华静、黄敏聪编译)

小丫财富大统计

→超级句型

1.It's very(highly) important that… ……是非常重要的。

It is highly important that we combine revolutionary sweep with practicalness. 对我们来说,把革命气概和实际精神结合起来是很重要的。

2.I doubt that… 我怀疑……

I doubt that we'll arrive on time. 我认为我们不可能按时到达。

小丫说语法

If he had known, what might he have done differently with his last few days, or his last few hours? 此句用的是虚拟语气,表示一种假想的情况。从句用过去完成时,主句用might/would have+动词过去分词。如:

If we had built the reservior,there wouldn’t been a terrible flood.(假如我们修了水坝,就不会发生可怕的洪灾了。)事实上,并没有修水坝

返回列表