听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 英语四六级 » 1993年6月四六级考试作文题目
返回列表 发帖

1993年6月四六级考试作文题目

1993年6月CET作文题目

四级作文题:

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic My Most Favorite Programme. You should write no less than 100 words and you

should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:

1.我最喜爱的电视(或无线电)节目是……

2.这类节目的内容和特点

3.我喜欢它的原因

My Most Favorite Programme

范文:
  The News Report has always been my favorite TV program. Almost everyday I turn on the TV at 6:30 p.m. and wait for the news program. This has become a part of my life.
  The News Report contains a large amount of information – from the international political situation to the latest foot-ball game. And the most important character is its fast pace. Because of this fast pace, news programs can contain much information in a short time.
  In my opinion, the News Report is more than a TV program. It is a way of communication. From this program, people can know and understand world affairs. The world thus becomes smaller and smaller. I especially appreciate this benefit of watching the news.
六级作文题:

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on topic My View on Opportunity. You must base your composition on the following instructions (given in Chinese):

有些人认为机会是极少的, 另一些人则认为人人都有某种机会。你的看法如何?写出你的观点,说明你的理由并举例。在你的文章结尾处不要忘记写出你的结论。

My View on Opportunity

范文:
  Different people have different views on opportunity. It is held that there are few opportunities. But it is also held that there re opportunities everywhere.
  Those who hold the first opinion think that there are too many people and so there is always an intense competition for limited opportunities. In contrast, those who hold the second view think that if one is not prepared, he can hardly have any opportunities; however, if one is prepared, he can have a lot of opportunities.
  As to me, I agtee with the latter opinion. Admittedly, there is really an intense competition for limited opportunities, but this is not to say that one can't create opportunities himself. In most cases opportunities are created by people themselves. For example, many people lost their jobs in recent years. Some people wait for opportunities in vain. However, others create opportunities themselves and get self-employed. Eventually they become employers themselves.
  Therefore, to some extent, one can take his destiny into his own hands

返回列表