听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 8月17日英语故事:Principles Are Lighthouse
返回列表 发帖

8月17日英语故事:Principles Are Lighthouse

本帖最后由 zora 于 2010-8-17 09:00 编辑

read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write down what
you get from the story to gain the score. 试着翻译
红色的部分或者发表自己的看法.

It was dark and stormy night. The officer on the bridge came to the captain and said ,
“Captain ,Captain, there is a light in our sea lane and they won’t move.”
         “ What do you mean they won’t move? Tell them to move. Tell them starboard right now.”
          The signal was sent out , “ Starboard ,starboard,” The signal comes back , “Starboard yourself .”
       “I can’t believe this . “What’s going on here? Let them know who I am.” The signal sent out , “this is the mighty Missouri ,starboard.” The signal comes back , “this is the lighthouse.”  
         My friends, correct principles are lighthouse,they do not move .They are nature laws. We can’t break them. We can only break ourselves against them. We might as well learn them ,accommodate them,utilize them and be grateful for them. Then it enlarges us and emancipates us and empowers us.        
        TS.Eliot once said something I think is appropriate as we come to the conclusion of our visit together. He said , “we are never cease from striving ,and the end of all or striving will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

朋友们,自然法则就像灯塔一样,它们是不会改变的,我们无法打破它们。我们只能改变自己去学习它们,适应它们,利用它们,感激它们,才能扩大我们的视野,解放我们自己,增加喔们的能力。
我们从未停止过斗争,最终会回到我们最开始的地方。

评分人数

• zora

My friends, correct principles are lighthouse,they do not move .They are nature laws. We can’t break them. We can only break ourselves against them. We might as well learn them ,accommodate them,utilize them and be grateful for them. Then it enlarges us and emancipates us and empowers us.        
我的朋友们,当遇到灯塔一样不能改变的东西的时候,我们需要改变原则。他们是自然规律,我们不能破坏他们,我们只能改变自己来防御他们。我们也可以学习他们,适应他们,利用他们,感激他们。然后他是我们强大,释放我们,使我们获得力量。
we are never cease from striving ,and the end of all or striving will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.”
我们从未停止奋斗,所有的东西或奋斗最终会回到最初我们开始的地方。

评分人数

• zora

我的朋友們,如自然法則的燈塔,我們不能破壞它們,我們只能改變自己也要去學習它們,接納它們、利用它們和感激它們。這樣才能擴大我們視野和解放我們,使我們得力量。

“we are never cease from striving ,and the end of all or striving will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.”

我們不能停止鬥爭,但最終所有事物和鬥爭也會回到那最初我們開始的地方。

评分人数

• zora

我的朋友,正确的原则就像灯塔,它们无法改变,它们是自然法则,我们不能打破它们,我们只能改变自己去防御它们,我们也可以学习它们,适应它们,利用它们,感激它们。然后它使我们强大,解放我们,使我们获得能量。

我们从未停止努力,所有的最后或成功都会回到最初我们开始的地方。

评分人数

• zora

我亲爱的朋友们,正确的原则好比灯塔,他们不会让步。他们是自然的法则。我们不能破坏原则,我们只能在面对他们的时候改变我们自己。我们可能在学习原则、适应原则和利用原则的同时感激这些原则。然后他们就会使我们强大,是我们自由,并使我们拥有权力。

评分人数

• zora

我们永不放弃努力,经过所有的努力之后,我们也许会到达我们开始的地方,并重新加以认识。

My friends, correct principles are lighthouse,they do not move .
我的朋友啊,正确的法则就象灯塔,他们无法改变。
They are nature laws. We can’t break them.
他们是自然的法规。我们不能打破。
We can only break ourselves against them.
我们只有改变自己来适应他们。
We might as well learn them ,accommodate them,utilize them and be grateful for them.
我们要好好学习它,适应它,利用它并为我们所用。
Then it enlarges us and emancipates us and empowers us.
然后它能令我们强大,自如的利用它。

“we are never cease from striving ,and the end of all or striving will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.”
我们永不放弃努力,最终经过所有的努力都,我们也许又回到了原点,继而再一次重新认识它。

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽

我要了,谢谢啊

想看哈翻译

返回列表