| 
 
     
- UID
 - 12794 
 - 帖子
 - 8830 
 - 积分
 - 11321 
 - 学分
 - 56047 个 
 - 金币
 - 800 个 
 - 在线时间
 - 823 小时 
 
   
 | 
| 
                     
                 
                  
Leslie: How are you this afternoon? 
今天下午过得如何?  
 
Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers. 
还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价格。  
 
Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list. 
好的。这是我们的价目表。  
 
Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts? 
我看看。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。大量订购的话,有折扣吗?  
 
Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more. 
当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。  
 
Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units? 
如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?  
 
Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent. 
六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。  
 
Paul: What about lead time? 
交货时间呢?  
 
Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment. 
在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。  
 
Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment? 
那么,你们是要提前付款的?  
 
Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor. 
是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。  
 
Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units. 
那我想就先下六百的订单。  
 
Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it. 
好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名 |   
 
 
                    
                     
 
 
 |