听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-18 听写练习:电话报忧
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-18 听写练习:电话报忧

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

电话报忧

A:蕾茜儿?我是约翰·埃莫里。
B:什么事?埃莫里先生?
A:有个坏消息。所有送到麦克格拉斯的计划统统被打回来了。我们还得从头开始。
B:我以为我们每项都被认可了。要从来得好几个星期呀。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Richel, this is John emery speaking.
Yes ,Mr.Emery.
I've gotten some bad news.All of the plans sent to Magre Corpration have been rejected.We are going to start from  ??????.
I thought  plans already is great all everything.
Let's take a few weeks to work.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Richel, this is John Emony speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emony.
A: I have got some bad news . All the plans sent over to Mr. Magre Corporation have been ...
We are going to start from ...
B: I thought it already agree for everything. That is going to take weeks to work.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Richel, this is John Emory speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emory?
A: I have got some bad news . All the plans sent off to Mr. Magre Corporation have been rejected.
We are going to start from scracth.
B: I thought it already agreed to everything. That is going to take weeks to rework.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Richel,this is John Emery speaking.
B: Yes,Mr.emery.
A:I've got some bad news,all the plans set over to the Magrance Corporatin have been rejected.We are going to have to start from (screch).
B:I thought  they'd already agreed to everything,that's going to take weeks to rework.

评分人数

• 星期一

Bad news over the phone
A: Richel, this is John Emory speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emory?
A: I have got some bad news . All the plans sent over to Mr. Magre Corporation have been rejected.We are going to have to start from scratch.
B: I thought that  had already agreed to everything. That is going to take weeks to rework.

评分人数

• 星期一

.;/.

A: Richel? This is John Emery speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emory.
A: I've got some bad news.
B: All the plans sent Doctor Macglas cooperation have them rejected. We are going to have to start from sketch.
A: I thought the authority is great to everything. Have to going to take weeks to re-work.

评分人数

• 星期一

--Richel,this is John Emily's speaking.
--yes?Mr.Emily
--I've got some bad news.All the plans sent over to Mike Grace had been rejected.We are going to start from fresh.
--I thought they were great for everything.That is going to take weeks to rework.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Rachel? This is John Emory speaking.
- Yes, Mr. Emory?
-I’ve got some bad news. All the plans sent over to the McGrath Corporation have been rejected. We’re going to have to start from scratch.
- I thought they had already agreed to everything. That’s going to take weeks to rework.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Richel, this is John Emory speaking.
-Yes, Mr.Emory.
-I've got some bad news. All the plans sent over to the michgras cooperation have been rejected. We are going to have the start from scratch.
-I thought they're already agreed to everything. That's going to take weeks to re-work.

评分人数

• 星期一

谢谢,不错的资料

A: Richael? This is John Emory speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emory.
A: I've gotten some bad news. All the plan sent off to.....operation was rejected. We're going to have them started from scratch.
B: I thought that was already great to everything. That would be going to take some weeks to work.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 liu0080hk 于 2010-8-18 10:59 编辑

A:Rachel?This is John Emory speaking.
B:Yes, Mr. Emory.
A:I've gotten some bad news. All the plans sent off to McGrath corporation have been rejected We're going to have a start from scratch.
B:I thought they had already agreed  to everything . That's going to take weeks to rework.

评分人数

• 星期一

A. Richel?  This is John.Emerri speaking.

B. Yes? Mr. Emerri.

A. I got some bad news. All the plans sent over to Macglass Corperation have been rejected. We're going to have the start from scratch.

B. I thought they've already agreed to everthing. Have going to take weeks to rework.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Richelle, this is Jone Emory speaking.
-Yes, Mr.Emory.
-I've got some bad news: all the planes sentover to the Miggerate corparation have been rejective, we are going to have to start from scratch.
-I thought they had already to agrade everything, let's going to take weeks to rework.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Richel,this is Jone Emery speaking
B: Yes,Mr. Emery
A: I've got some bad news.All the plants sent to Mr.Marge conporation have rejected.
    We are going to start some (?)
B: I thought it's already everything.
    Let's got to take some weeks to work.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Richel, this is John Emory speaking.
-Yes, Mr. Emory?
-I've got some bad news. All the plans sent over to the Miggrea Corporation have been rejected. We are going to have to start from the scratch.
-I thought they'd already agreed to everything.That's going to take weeks to rework.

评分人数

• 星期一

M:reichair?this john  armoly speking
F:yes,Mr armoly
M:I have got a bad news,all the  sent to   have been rejected, we are to have the start from the scratch
F:i thought they have already agreed everything,that going to take weaks to rework

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Rachel, this is John Emery speaking.
B: Yes? Mr. Emery?
C: I've gotten a bad news. All of the plan we sent to Mcgres have been rejected. We are going to start from sketch.
D: I thought they have already agreed everything, that going to take weeks to rework.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表