听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第14期】2010-8-18:付出一定会有收获吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第14期】2010-8-18:付出一定会有收获吗?

本期话题:付出一定会有收获吗?

The heights which great people reach and keep are not attained by a sudden flight. There's no one who is so successful without doing anything. The more work you do, the more benefit you get. No pains, no gains.Please answer the question with your own experience and specific details.Thanks!

没有做采取任何行动的人,是得不到成功的。如果你做的工作越多,你得到的好处就越多。正所谓:一分耕耘,一分收获。但有时候老天就会和你开这种玩笑,自己的付出和所得有这很大差距。

请说一下与自己的意见或经历吧,付出一定会有收获吗?

【每日英语评论】每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

Sometimes ,the answer is :no.But maybe if you don't work hard,the result would be worse.
For examlpe,my failure in the College Entrance Examination。I think I my hard work had not been paid off.But I don't regret because if I didn't work hard,the result won't be better.And I believe my hard work would be paid off someday if I keep working hard!

评分人数

• 星期一

But in the life ,people's salary is always out of step with contribution.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-8-18 11:16 编辑

I think it is not to beat the air to do my best, even if sometimes there isn't an obvious rescult in a short time.
And I firmly believe if I persist, I'll get an unexpected harvest  sometime in the future  from what I have gave,
That' why  I'm always keeping at studying english.

评分人数

• 星期一

As a common member of the whole society in China, I do not have higher requirement just lead a common life. It is not possible to be rich over one night by lottery .So the only way is down to earth. It is not direct retio between the benefit and your work,but if you do not work hard,you can not survive in the world..

评分人数

• 星期一

I think you will reap what you want as long as you keep doing.  However there is an exception-- love.  As there is no rule nor reason in love but only feeling. Both of you will be happy when the feeling is right between you.

评分人数

• 星期一

My oppinion is just the same as 6#.
We can never define the love.
Love is not the equivalent exchange.
It is not the one which the more you pay , the  more you will get.
Understanding is so important in a love.
We'll feel happniness in love when both of us can completely understand each other .

评分人数

• 星期一

in my view,"no pains,no gains" only suit in special thing,such studying and fitness.
if consider whole social environment,maybe it will be fault...
with the development of social mode,in many cases,there is nothing we can do,for example,the latent rule.
but ,on point we can't deny that no paying must not reap

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表