听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 8月18日英语故事:Summer Gift
返回列表 发帖

8月18日英语故事:Summer Gift

本帖最后由 zora 于 2010-8-22 08:18 编辑

read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write down what
you get from the story to gain the score. 试着翻译
红色的部分或者发表自己的看法.

One hot and humid day,I decided to mow our extremely hilly lawn. It was threatening to turn into a jungle.
       After several false starts ,I got our ancient lawn mower going. Struggling to push the machine uphill,I grumbled under my breath.
      At the top of a rise ,I looked up to see my 12-year-old son standing there,a smile on his face and a glass of ice water in his hand , “here ,Mom.”he said , “have a drink.Want me to rest you ?Dad lets me mow on the flat places.”

I accepted the ice water and went to sit in the shade of a tall tree . As I sipped my drink ,I watched John Thamas.He didn’t seem to be following the normal mowing pattern.And he kept grinning at me as he worked. What’
he doing that makes him so happy?I thought to myself.

After a while ,he stopped mowing . “Hey,Mom ,could you come over here?”
      I stood up grumpily . As I walked across the lawn,I noticed that he’d missed a sizable spot. “John ,you didn’t …” The irritable words faded .For the spot I thought he’d neglected had been carefully and meticulously mowed into the shape of a heart.
      “Like it ,Mom?”he askd with a big smile . “Now I’ll finish the job,”
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

我生气地站起来 . 当我走过草坪时,我注意到有一大片地方他忘了割. “约翰,你忘了…” 话还没说完,因为我想他是有意留出来这片地,让它形成一个心形的图案。

评分人数

• zora

Don't judge sth rapidly. Maybe you are wrong bacause you come to the conclusion too early.

评分人数

• zora

I stood up grumpily . As I walked across the lawn,I noticed that he’d missed a sizable spot. “John ,you didn’t …” The irritable words faded .For the spot I thought he’d neglected had been carefully and meticulously mowed into the shape of a heart.
我很生气的站起来.当我穿过草坪时,我看到他漏了一大块地方没有割."约翰,你没有...."焦距的语气减弱了.我想那块被遗漏的地被他小心细致的割成了一个心的形状.

评分人数

• zora

In this article,I have many new words,but I'm still read it.
It's so hard to me.

I love this boy.He is very sweety.

评分人数

• zora

我生气的走过去,当我穿过草坪,我注意到他漏了一大片地。“约翰,你不可以。。。。”说着说着,我注意到他很细心的在草坪上割出了一个爱心。

评分人数

• zora

我生气的站起来。当我穿过草坪的时候,我注意到它有相当大的一块被割掉了。:“john,你不可以……”生气的 话还没说完我就停住凉快,我看到那片空出来的地方被小心的仔细地割成一个心形。

评分人数

• zora

我烦燥地站起来。当我穿过草地向他走去时,我注意到他漏掉了相当大一片草没有割。“约翰,你没有??”带着怒气的话渐渐弱了下去。因为我原以为被他漏割的那块草地已经被他仔细地修割成一个心形图案。

评分人数

• zora

我烦躁地站起来,当我穿过草地时我发现他漏掉了相当大一片地方没有割。“约翰,你没有……”生气的话突然停住,因为我发现那块原以为被他漏掉的草地已经被他仔细认真地修剪成心形。

评分人数

• zora

THERE are many worbs I cann't understand
I must  study hard

评分人数

• zora

我很生气地占了起来。当我走过那片草坪时,我发现还有很大一块地方的草坪他没有割,“约翰,你怎么没有。。。。。。”,我那怒气冲冲的话还没说完,我发现这片我以为被他所忽略的草坪已经被仔细地修剪成了心形。

评分人数

• zora

斑竹大人,为什么我看不到译文呀~~~~

try again....... I want to see the standard translation....

返回列表