听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 其他考试 » 英语学习谈之一pets-3口试万能简单句8天过关(二)
返回列表 发帖

英语学习谈之一pets-3口试万能简单句8天过关(二)

第三天(2006年3月5日)
口试主题——food,drink and daily life
                      一:food and drink
                    PARTA PARTB  PARTC
1)喜欢吃荤菜
  I like having a meat,such as pork ,beef or limb.although it contain much fat,it tastes very delicious.
2)喜欢吃素菜
  I like to have vegetable,although it tastes very bad,it is very good for our health,because vegetable has much rich nutriment.
3)关于速冻食品
I like to have instant food,because I have no time to cook,it is very convenient to have instans food,and some instant foods have some nutriment,such as jiaozi,dumpling.it contains both pork and vegetable.but I don't like instant noodle.because it contain less nutriment and it tastes very bad,the only merit is cheap.
4)关于快餐
  I like to have chinese fast food.because it is very delicious and it still contain much nutriment,while western food has less nutriment,especially kfc.indeed,western fast food taste very well,but it is very harmful for our health.
A:You can see many people going into the westenn fast food reataurant,especially young people.why do many people like having western food?I think there are at least three reason.
firstly,westen food is very delicious,such as chikcen and hamburger.you only spend 20 yuan and you can still enjoy good taste.if you want to spend 20 yuan for enjoying good taste at the chinese restaurant,it is very impossible.
second,it is very convenient to have such a fast food.you only take 10 minutes to have it.you know,if you have chinese foods,cooking it is at least 10 minutes. especially now pace of life is more and more fast ,we have no time to eat something.
thirdly,promotion ways in western fast food reataurant is very attractive.you know there is at least a new product in western food reataurant every month especially McDonald's and KFC.many restaurant can offer many toys,especially series of small toys.many chuldren want to each toys,they have to often go to reataurant.
B:I agree with you.but I will have a another reason.that is advertisement.you often watch many fast food advertsiment on TV.and thses picture is very attractive.you can see big hamburger,and you can see big chicken,especially when you are hungry,you will rush into fast food restaurant to enjoy it.
5)关于咖啡
  I like to have a coffee.because studying is very heavy,and I don't often go asleep until at 11 pm for studying,if you have a coffee,it can refresh me.
  It contain caffeines,which is harmful to people's health.
6)关于茶
  I like to have a tea.it is very good for our health.
7)关于水果饮料
  I love it.it contain much nutriment,such as vantain c.and it tastes very good.
8)关于可乐
  It can refresh me,but it contain some element,which is harmful to your health.

二:  daily life               
           PARTA PARTB  PARTC
1)关于E-mail
It is very convenient to use e-mail.it is much faster and more convenient than the traditional mail service.
2)关于网上购物
I like shopping online.I am a vip in joyo.you can buy anything that you want to buy.and shopping online is very convenient and very cheap,but its quality is very good.you just stay at home and click on your mouse.for example,if you decide to buy something,next day someone will send goods to you home.
3)关于网上聊天
I often chat on Internet.I talk with my friends through qq about everything such as politics ,sports,current affair and so on.and for improving my english,I often also talk with foreingers through msn.we can also know about many customs in different countries .
4)关于电脑危害
I think everything is advantage and disadvantage.many people especially young people play game every day especially night.it impacts their studying.for example,I have a neighbour.during the middle school ,due to study hard,so his academic record is very good,and he went into a high school.but during the high school,he play games every day.so,they didn't go into the ideal university.
5)不遵守交通规则,导致交通事故
In recently years,more and more people can buy private cars.At the same time,there are more and more accidents every day.I think there are at least six reasons .
first,although more and more people obey trafic regulation,but when they are very tireds or after they have a alcohol,they still drive.
second.they don't obey traffic regulation.
third,some drivers are driving when they using cell phone ,whichs leads to tarific accident.
fourth,when some people cross the road,they don't look around carefully.
fifth,some new drivers don't have enough experience,they can't react quickly enough in an emergency.
sixth,some cars are not properly maintained,so that in an emergency the brakes will fail.
B:We should take some measures for preventing traffic regulation.for example,we can educate people and tell them how important obeying traffic regulation is to us.our government should make some laws.if anyone violate traffic regulation,they should be punished severely.
6)关于看电视
A:Nowadays,we can see many people are watching tv together.Tv is a part of our lives.
  There are some advabntages through watching tv.
we can relax throughout watching tv series or cartoon series.and it is the cheapest way to get relaxation.
we can learn about some latest news such as politics news sports news and entertainment news.
we can also know about some custom and some culture from other countries.you just stay at home,you can know about all information.
of course,there are some disadvantage .for example,it is harmful to our eyse,and some tv series involve in some violence,it is very bad to our children.
B:I agree with you.I have a brother,when he was at middle school,his academic record is very good,so ,he went into a ideal high school.but during the high school,he watch tv every day.he don't fall sleep until 11pm for watching tv series.and the last,he don't go into the ideal university.he is very sad.

第四天(2006年3月6日)
口试主题——free time activity and shopping
                   free time activity and shopping
                    PARTA PARTB  PARTC
1)关于下棋
  I like playing chess and collection stamps.when I was young,and I see my father is playing chess with his friend.from then on,I begin to play chess.but now my studying is very heavy,I have to study hard every day.I don't play the game.
2)关于看电影
I am very crazy about movie.I save money every day.I am only one purpose that I can often go to cinema.of course,I also like buying some dvd.In common,quality of legal dvd is very good.you can watch clear picture and clear sound.I like jackchen,though he is not handsome,he is very humorous and his film is very interesting.and his kongfu is very attractive.
3)喜欢溜冰
I like skating.when I was six,I begin to like it.I like skating,because when i am skating,I can relax and I am very happy and very energetic.and it is very good to our health.you can also see white and pure ice outdoors.
4)踢足球
I like playing football.i often play football with my friends.but place is smaller and smaller,I can't just find places for playing football.we have to spend money to choose a place for playing football.
of course,I like watching football match,especially world cup.
I remeber I watched it every night. sometime I can't fall sleep until the football ends.
5)游泳
I like swimming,especially in summer.I can swim every day.I am a keen swimmer.throughout skating,you can feel relax and feel more energetic and so happy.
6)业余活动:做模型飞机
the student is makeing modern plane.I guess he is taking part in the competition about making modern plane.
7)业余活动:浇花
the student is watering flowers.I guess that she is fond of flowers.
8)业余活动:画画,下棋
the student is painting.I guess that he is interested in painging.he can also play chess.you see that he is concentrated on playing chess with a his friend.I think he is a superman about playing chess.
9)业余活动其他
A: of course,there are more hobby among us.such as playing football ,seeing a film.and I often see a film every month.but I have not enough money,so I can buy some dvd.and If you buy legal dvd,you can find out its quality is very well,and sound is very clear.
some people like reading books,through reading book,they can know about much knowledge and these knowledge will not be learned in daily life.
you can know about some things through hobby.and those thing are not from textbook
of course as a stuent ,we should suudy ,studying is very important for them
B:through hobby,we can know about some kenowledge and learn about culture and custom.we can relax so that I can have more energy to study or work.but every hobby will spend amouns of time,of course,we should be deal with relationship sutdy and hobby.
10)超市购物
You often see people rolling the trolley in the supermarket.there are many goods in the trolley,such as sweets,meats,and naobaijin.you often see the commerical on tv.the advertising is very awful.if people watch the advertising,they can't buy it.
11)关于广告
There are more and more commercial on tv.you can find out some commercial is wrong,advertiser only has a prupose,that is making money,they don't responsible in what he tell them,because if they tell people the truth ,nobody will buy it.
关于服装价格高问题
A:you can find there are many expensive goods in the modern department,especially shanghai,beijin,guangdong district.if you come into the department,you can see a suit ,and its price is 2000 yuan.if you come to sports floor,at the famous brands counter such as adadas ,nike,a sports shirt worth 500yuan.you know a ordinary people only have 2000yuan salary every month.the shirt's price is one-fourth of income.
why do people will buy expensive goods,I think there are at least one reason.
Famous brand can bring people confidence and energy.if they have famous brand's cloth,they will concentrate on doing some things.and famous band is a symbol of status.if you wear famous brand cloth,you can find everyone looking at you,you feel proud and happy.
b:indeed,this is not good.I remember when i was young,many classmates wear famous brand clothes,and compare with each other.if someone wear a famous cloth,others admire him.however,famous brand divide two kinds.one is domestic famous brand and two is intertional famous brand.and there are a very bad phenomenon,people like wearing interetional famous brand,and they don't like wearing domestic famous brand clothes.I hope if you decide to buy famous brand,you had better buy domestic famous clothes.if so,ourcountry's economy will  develop more fast.

[ 本帖最后由 爱相随 于 2006-5-30 02:38 PM 编辑 ]

学习一下....支持了..

返回列表