听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 其他考试 » 英语学习谈之一pets-3口试万能简单句8天过关(四)
返回列表 发帖

英语学习谈之一pets-3口试万能简单句8天过关(四)

第七天(2006年3月9日)
口试主题——jobs,occupation and current affairs
                     PARTA PARTB  PARTC
1)想当老师
I will become a teacher in the future.because it is a noble profession.I can teach student,and enable them learn about much knowledge.I know taching is very challenging profession.becuase i am a timid boy.If I can see many students looking at me,I feel very unconfortable very much.but I believe I can overcome the problem.
2)想当软件工程师
I will become a software developer.
I have been studying computer for three years.I have passed ncre-2 exam,and I take ncre-2 certificate.ncre is a national computer exam. 2-level is to test you programme ability.I took aprt in c.language. of course,there are many subjects in the ncre-2,including vb.c++,and java.I am going to take part in ncre-3 next year.there are many subjects in the ncre-3,including network technology,and pc technology.I decide to take part in the network technology,because network is very popular in recent years.of course,if you only passed national computer exam is not enoguh.I should take part in international computer such as microsoft exam.
3)北京申办奥运会
everybody knows that beijing is going to host 2008 olympics.I remember when i was watching tv,as soon as I listen to the news,I am very exciting.threfore,I go out home,call phone my friends,and I appointed with them at 10:00 pm at the restaurant.I am very crazy at that time.a lot of people went to the people square that day.I can many young people were kissing each other.
4)奥运会引起的学习英语热
i think many citizen begin to study english,especially service line,such as taxi drivers,public transportation service,and shop assistant. In the bookstores ,you will have to wait in a long line if you want to buy a english edition books.
5)歧视妇女
there are many woman going to a interview.many interviers don't like woman,and don't hire women.there are at least two reasons to explain the phenomenon.
firstly,according to chinese traditional culture,woman stay at home and they do housework,and their husband go to work every day and make money.
secondly,men think that they have absolute power. women should listern to them.women should care about baby,and bring up them,enable them grow up.
recently one of my friends has been looking for a job,but because she is a female,shi can't get the chance for an inteview.  
nowadays, women get equal chances of education with men,and many women have high degrees and excelllent academic recordI think they should get a good job.
6)面试求职
A:More and more people are having a job interview.if you want to pass interview ,I think there are at least four point that you have to think of.
firstly, you should know about the company,such as main business,organization structure and company culture.
secondly,you should tell them that you have abundant work experience.you did it before.
thirdly,you should carefully pick up you clothes.it is very important to show you appearance in front of them.although we shouldn't judge people with their appearance.
last,you should a test before the interview. No interviewer like an interfviewee who look weary and exhausted.
B:Job interview is an important part of job search,because the attitude and impression can make the interview accept you or refuse you.I think at the interview period,you should not exagerate the truth and be honest,and you should also show thay you have confidence to do the job
7关于再就业
A:with the future development of our economic reform,many people have to lose their job.
some people need care for their old parents and theirs young chuldren,but they don't have enough money.
our government take some measure to help them.
in order to help these jobless people,the government set a reremlpyment project.and many reemployment service centers are set up.these center provide job-oriented training programs,such as computer classes or other special skills.many people are taking job trainings and gaining self-confidence again.som of them have already started new jobs.
B:every coins has two sides.technology made many worker jobless.but at the same time ,it creats new opportunity for many people.the government set up many reemployment service centers to help the people to get job.
8)领导的眼睛
in the picture,there is a fat leader sitting in front of his desk.a note for 1000000 yuan blocks his eyes.and he smiles with pleasure.
in their eyes,money is everything.they care nothing but money.our country and people trust them.but they only try make money for themselves.
I think our government should make more meeasure to prevent the events.
firstly,if leader do it ,they should be punished severely by laws.
secondly,government should offer hot line,if leaders do something wrong,people should tell goverenment through hot line.
thirdly,government should educate leader,and tell them their duty to lead people to build country thriving and prosperious,rich,and strong.

第八天(2006年3月10日)
口试主题——holiday,travel,and services
                     PARTA PARTB  PARTC
1)7天长假好
some people can use the seven dyas reading books or studying,and you know when they are working,they don't have time to do it.
7天长假不好
since most people don't have other vacation time,everybody is travelling during the week-long holidays.so at the beginning and the end of the holidays,place such like airports,train station,long-distance bus station are often over-crowd.
for example,in last labor day holiday i went to beach.i want to enjoy the beauty of the seashores and was planing swim.but when I reached the long-distance bus station,i found that people were everywhere.I swore I would never go travelling in a week-long holiday again.
2)喜欢去风景区旅游
I prefer natural sceneries. Mountain and lake is my favourite. they are very beautiful and very nice.and everything is quiet.I enjoy it.
If we have unhappied thing ,I will go there.becuase it is quieter .I can concentrate on thinking for working out these difficult problem.
喜欢去名胜古迹旅游
we like to go historical sites.china has a history of 5000 years.there are many historical sites in my country.I can visit them.visiting them can help me to learn china history.
3)关于旅游住宿
If I am going to another city on a business trip.I'd like to stay in an upscale hotel.the service is very good.if our client come to meet me,they don't look down upon my company.
if I am going to a big city.I will choose a medium-priced hotel.in big cities,public situationis not very good.the most important things is safety.upscale hotels are the safest,because their securty service is the best.but it is very expensive to live in an upscale one if I pay by myself.so I will choose a medium-prices one.
if I go to small cities.I will choose guesthouse.
firstly,guesthouse is very clean.
secondly,it is very quite safe living in those guesthouse,because you actually live together woth the family.
thirdly,the service is very friendly.the landlord and landlady treat you as if you were their families members.
4)关于过年,不喜欢过年
everybody is visiting relative and buy goods for celebrating spring festival.
during the spring festival.especially at the beginning and the end of the spring festivals,place such like airports,train station,long-distance bus station are often over-crowd.
for example,during the spring festival period, I went to nanjing road.i want to buy some goods.but when I reached there,i found that people were everywhere.I swore I would never go shopping in a spring festival again.
5)关于过西方节日
The picture shows many young people celebrate valentine's day.
in recent years more and more people have begun to celebrate western holiday.
for example,
on valentine;s day many young people will send rose to theirs girlfriend and take girlfriend to go to romantic dinner.the girl will buy their boyfriend chocolate.
on april fool's day many office worker and university students will fool each other or play tricks in collegeues or schoolmate.
on christmas eve,some young people will go yo church.
these celebtration show the influence of western cultures,especially american culture.
but more and more people are celebrating western holidays,there are less people celebrating traditional chinese holidays,such as mid-autumn festival,dragon boat festival.Ifeel very sad.all the traditional festival have their significance in the chinese history.I think we should not forget our own festival.
6)喜欢一个人出去旅游
I like to travel alone.there are at least four reason to explain my opinion.
firstly,I can make a decision.you know,when we travel with many friends,it is very hard to decide where to eat,what to see first.
secondly,it is very hard to book rooms and tickets at the same time,especially when you travelling during the long holidays.
thirdly,why do we want to travel?because we want to know about other places and how other people live their life.so ,when I am alone,It is very easy to talk to and make friends with the local people.
fourthly,I can have more freedom when i am travelling alone.that means ,if I personally like one place,I can just longer.but if i am travelling with friend,it is very difficult,since different people have different view.
7)医生收红包现象
the doctor wants to know whether the patient has enough money to pay for the treatment.
you often see the phenomenon from newspaperand radio or on tv.hopsital or patient refuse to treat patient because he or she doesn't have enough money
doctors or nurses used to be called"white angels",but nowadays some doctos and nurses are paying attention to money.they don't forget about their professional morals.doctors is a noble profession.I hope doctors or nurses will realize they have done wrong.
our government should take some measure to provent the phenomenon.
for example,we should make severe law,if doctors or nurses only pay attention to money,they should be punished severely by law.
and,our government should offer hot line,if leaders do something wrong,people should tell goverenment through hot line.
and,government should educate doctor,and tell them their duty to save patients.
8)长假好不好
there are more and more people enjoying the long-week holidays.I think it is very good to us to have a long-week holidays.there are at least two reason to explain my opinion.
firstly,ome people can use the seven dyas reading books or studying,and you know when they are working,they don't have time to do it.
secondly,you can visit your friend,because you are busy every day ,you don't have any time to visit your friend.
but,every coins has two sides.since most people don't have other vacation time,everybody is travelling during the week-long holidays.so at the beginning and the end of the holidays,place such like airports,train station,long-distance bus station are often over-crowd.
for example,in last labor day holiday i went to beach.i want to enjoy the beauty of the seashores and was planing swim.but when I reached the long-distance bus station,i found that people were everywhere.I swore I would never go travelling in a week-long holiday again.

thank you very much~!

返回列表