听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 8月19日英语故事:Free to Soar 自由飞翔
返回列表 发帖

8月19日英语故事:Free to Soar 自由飞翔

本帖最后由 zora 于 2010-8-19 08:04 编辑

read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write down what
you get from the story to gain the score. 试着翻译
红色的部分或者发表自己的看法.(翻译有点难,大家加油啊)

One windy spring day, I observed young people having fun using the wind to fly their kites. Multicolored creations of varying shapes and sizes filled the skies like beautiful birds darting and dancing. As the strong winds gusted against the kites, a string kept them in check.
      Instead of blowing away with the wind, they arose against it to achieve great heights. They shook and pulled, but the restraining string and the cumbersome tail kept them in tow, facing upward and against the wind. As the kites struggled and trembled against the string, they seemed to say, "Let me go! Let me go! I want to be free!" They soared beautifully even as they fought the restriction of the string. Finally, one of the kites succeeded in breaking loose. "Free at last," it seemed to say. "Free to fly with the wind."
      Yet freedom from restraint simply put it at the mercy of an unsympathetic breeze. It fluttered ungracefully to the ground and landed in a tangled mass of weeds and string against a dead bush. "Free at last" free to lie powerless in the dirt, to be blown helplessly along the ground, and to lodge lifeless against the first obstruction.
      Let us each rise to the great heights, recognizing that some of the restraints that we may chafe under are actually the steadying force that helps us ascend and achieve.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

单纯地摆脱限制的自由使其受微风的支配. 它笨拙地栽倒地上落到草丛中,绳子挂在灌木上。"终于自由了" 无力地倒在泥土上,被风吹的沿地面跑, 直到被什么物体挡住为止。.
      让我们从更高的层面上看, 我们应该认识到某些限制会让我们生气,但却为我们提高和成功提供了稳定的动力。.

评分人数

• zora

然而,仅仅是脱离束缚的自由让它处于不受控制的微风的支配之下,它笨拙的在地面上空鼓动翅膀,最后跌落在杂草缠绕的树丛里,绳子被挂在枯萎的灌木丛上。“终于自由了”自由的无力的躺在泥土上,无助的沿着地面乱飞,被他遇到的第一个障碍物挡住而停止飞翔。
让我们每个人都飞的更高些吧,并意识到那些让我们生气的羁绊着我们的某些东西,实际上也许是一些让我们上升并成功的稳定的力量。

评分人数

• zora

一个有风的一天在春天..我发现年轻人们享受着用风让他们的风筝飞起来/多彩的线条和样式布满了天空就像美丽的小鸟们跳舞.当大风吹向风筝们的时候,绳子让他们保持着.

评分人数

• zora

然而脱离束缚的自由仅仅让它任由无情的轻风摆布。它笨拙地飘向地面,落到了挂在死去的灌木上凌乱的黑纱布和丝线上。“最终的自由”便是无力地躺在泥土中,在地面上无助地被风吹走,毫无意义地控诉一开始束缚着它的东西。
      让我们每一个人都飞向高空吧,以便认识到那些我们为之气愤的束缚事实上是一种稳定的力量,可以帮助我们高升和成功。

评分人数

• zora

然而单纯地摆脱限制的自由又使得风筝受制于无情的微风。它笨拙地坠落到地上,掉进了一堆杂草丛中,风筝线也被毫无生气的灌木丛缠住了。“最终的自由”转眼间变成了无力地躺倒在泥土上,无助地被风吹着在地面滚动,最后在遭遇了第一个障碍物时而彻底死去。
让我们每一次都飞得更高吧。让我们认识到正是那些令我们气恼的束缚为我们的节节高升,为我们的源源收获提供了稳定的力量与支持。

评分人数

• zora

不会。看下答案,学习先。

Hard to understand.

返回列表