听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 8月20日英语故事:A Boy and His Tree
返回列表 发帖

8月20日英语故事:A Boy and His Tree

本帖最后由 zora 于 2010-8-20 07:32 编辑

read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write down what you get from the story to gain the score. 试着翻译红色的部分或者发表自己的看法.

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow… He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.         Time went by…The little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree.  One day, the boy came back to the tree and looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy.  “I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, “I want toys. I need money to buy them.” “Sorry, but I don’t have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy was so excited. He picked all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy didn’t come back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.    
       One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me.” The tree said. “I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?” “Sorry, but I don’t have a house. But you can cut off my branches to build your house.” So the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy didn’t appear since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.
        One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said.  “I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” “Use my trunk to build the boat. You can sail and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and did not show up for a long time.       Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you.” the tree said. “ I don’t have teeth to bite.” The boy replied. “ No more trunk for you to climb on.” “I am too old for that now.” the boy said. “I really want to give you something…the only thing left is my dying roots.” The tree said with tears. “I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied. “Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest. Come here, please sit down with me and have a rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears…       
       This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad… When we grow up, we leave them, and only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that's how all of us are treating our parents.  
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad… When we grow up, we leave them, and only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that's how all of us are treating our parents.
这是我们大家的故事。树就是我们的家长。当我们年轻的时候,我们喜欢和爸爸妈妈一起玩耍。。。当我们长大后,我们离开了他们,只有在我们需要一些东西时或者我们有麻烦时才会去找他们。 不管怎么样,父母永远都会在那里并且给我们他所能给的所有东西让我们开心。你也许会认为男孩对那棵死刑犯太残酷但是我们又是怎样对我们父母的呢。

评分人数

• zora

这是我们每个人的故事。树是我们的父母。当我们小的时候,我们喜欢和爸爸妈妈一起玩。。我们长大后,离开他们,只有当我们遇到困难或者需要某些东西时才会回到他们身边。无论怎样,父母总是尽其所能使我们快乐。或许你会认为这个男孩对树的做法很残酷,但实际上我们也正和他一样地对待父母。

评分人数

• zora

每个人都有的故事。树就像我们的家长。我们年轻的时候,喜欢和父母一起玩耍。。。当我们长大后,我们离开了他们,只有在我们需要一些东西时或者有麻烦时才会去找他们。 不管怎么样,父母永远会尽其所能地让我们高兴。你也许会认为男孩对那棵树太残酷,但是我们又何尝不是这样对待我们父母呢。

评分人数

• zora

This story  I read because,I am remenber it is a comic story I saw.
my translation as below:

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent.
这个故事的主人公翁是每一个人。而那棵树,就是自己的父母。
When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad…
当我们年轻的时候,我们很喜欢跟自己的父亲,母亲玩……
When we grow up, we leave them, and only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble.
当我们长大成人,我们会离开他们,并且只当我们遇到困难的时候才回家找父母。
No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy.
无论如何,父母永远是我们所依靠的大树,与任何事情都给予我们快乐。
You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that's how all of us are treating our parents. 
你可以想到那位小男孩很可爱的样子,但是他又是如何的对待自己的的父母的。

From above story,I am so sad as before when I saw the comic story. Parents gave their children everything, but the children just selffish, got more from their parents, and not thanks.

Parents will feel alone and missing their children, my grandpa is 106 years old now, he is very lucky, because all of us around him,take care of him, he is very happy now,and my grandma is 98 years old.

Good for you parents, or your children will do the same for you when you become older.

评分人数

• zora

其实,故事里的主人公是我们每一个人,而文中的那棵树就是我们的父母。当我们小的时候,我们和父母在一起快乐的生活。长大了,我们就会离开他们。只有需要或者受伤的时候,我们才会回来。不管怎样,父母总会在家等着我们回来并会尽其所有来使我们开心。
或许,你觉得故事里的小男孩对树太过残忍。殊不知我们也是那样对待我们的父母的。

可怜天下父母心

评分人数

• zora

这也是我们每一个人的故事。那棵树是我们的父母。当我们年幼时,我们喜欢和我们的父母玩耍。当我们长大了,我们离开他们,只有当我们需要某些资助或者想入困境的时候,我们才会想起我们的父母。无论如何,我们的父母会永远我们敞开大门,无私奉献,给我们幸福。或许你觉得故事中的男孩对树是残忍的,但是这却是我们所有的人对待我们父母的方式。
Parents are great! We cannot figure out it before we become parents. When we realize it, it is always too late. So now if you know it, just try to do something to make them happy.A Chinese proverb says:"子欲养而亲不待", meaning our parents are alive, we may do our utmost to repay and treat our parents with filial respect. Otherwise, you will regret it when time's gone...

评分人数

• zora

这就是我们每个人的故事。这棵树就是我们的父母。当我们小的时候,我们喜欢和爸爸妈妈玩……当我们长大了,我们离开他们,而且仅仅在我们需要某些东西或者身处困境的时候,才会来到他们跟前。但是无论如何,父母将一直在那里守望并且给予你他们所能给予的一切来让你开心。你可能会认为故事里男孩对待树很残忍,但是那却是我们所有人对待父母的方式。

评分人数

• zora

这个故事告诉我们每个人.这棵树就是我们的父母.当我们还年轻的时候,我们喜欢和父母在一起玩,当我们慢慢长大,我们离开了他们,当我们需要一些东西和遇到一些困难的时候我们才仅仅去看看他们.无论怎么样,父母总是给所有,让我们能够幸福.你可能认为这个男孩对这棵树很残忍,但是我们是如何对待我们的父母的呢.

评分人数

• zora

这是我们每个人的故事。树即是我们的父母亲,小的时候,我们都喜欢围着我们的父母亲玩。而当长大的时候,我们离开了他们,仅仅在需要他们的时候或陷入困境的时候我们才回去找他们。尽管这样,父母亲仍在那里守候着,尽他们的一切所能使我们幸福。你可能会认为那个男孩对那棵树是残酷的,但这正是我们之予父母的。

评分人数

• zora

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad… When we grow up, we leave them, and only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that's how all of us are treating our parents
这样的故事会发生在每个人身上。树代表着我们的父母。当我们年幼时,我们喜欢和父母一起玩耍。随着年龄的增长,我们离开他们,只有在有所求和遇到困难时菜会想到他们。不论何种情况,父母总是会在这里,尽其所能使我们开心,你可能毁人亡那个男孩对待大树是残酷的,但这正是我们如何对待我们的父母。

评分人数

• zora

这是我们每个人都有的故事。那棵树就是我们的父母。当我们年轻的时候,我们喜欢和父母一起玩,当我们长大了,我们离开他们,并且只有当我们需要一些东西,或我们陷入困境时才会去找他们。不管怎样,父母永远在那儿,并且给予所有能使你快乐的东西。你或许会想这个男孩对那棵树是多么的刻薄,但是这正是所有我们如何对待我们的父母的样子

评分人数

• zora

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad… When we grow up, we leave them, and only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that's how all of us are treating our parents
这个故事是属于我们所以人的。树就是我们的父母。当我们小的有时候,我们喜欢跟父母玩。当我们长大后,我们离开了他们。唯一会去找他们就是当我们需要一点东西或者是我们有困难的进修。不管是什么。父母都会一直在哪,给我们他们的一切来让我们快乐。你也许想,这个男孩对树很残酷但这正如我们所有人也是这样对待自己的父母的。

评分人数

• zora

这是关于我们每个人的故事。这棵树就好比我们的父母。当我们年幼的时候,我们喜欢和父母一起玩耍。。。当我们长大成人,我们离开了父母,只有当我们有所需要或者身陷困难的时候,才会来到父母的身边求助于他们。但不管怎么样,父母总是在那边,并且倾其所有让我们快乐。你也许会觉得那个男孩对那棵树过于残忍了,可那也正是我们对待父母的样子啊。

评分人数

• zora

其实,故事里的主人公是我们每一个人,而文中的那棵树就是我们的父母。当我们小的时候,我们和父母在一起快乐的生活。长大了,我们就会离开他们。只有需要或者受伤的时候,我们才会回来。不管怎样,父母总会在家等着我们回来并会尽其所有来使我们开心。
或许,你觉得故事里的小男孩对树太过残忍。殊不知我们也是那样对待我们的父母的。

评分人数

• zora

My dad was sick in hospital of my hometown,the question is,I am woriking at Shanghai.
Miss u so much.

评分人数

• zora

这故事告诉我们每一个人,这树就是我们的父母,当我们年轻的时候,我们喜欢围着父母玩,我们长大后离开了他们,只有在我们有需要又或是有麻烦的是时候我们才会想到他们,没有关系,父母会尽他们所能给我们快乐,你会想到男孩对树是何其的残忍,但我们又何尝不是这样。

评分人数

• zora

很好的故事,可以转一下

这是我们每个人的故事。树就像我们的父母。当我们幼小的时候,我们喜欢和父母玩,当我们长大了,离开了他们,只有在我们需要一些东西或者有麻烦的时候才会回来看他们。不管怎样,父母总是在那儿,给我们所有他们能给的东西让我们高兴。 不或与觉着这个小男孩对这棵树残忍,但这也正是我们每个人对待父母的方式。

评分人数

• zora

这是每一个人的故事。树就是我们的父母。当我们还小的时候,我们喜欢和爸爸妈妈一起玩……当我们长大了,我们就离开了他们,只有在我们有所需要或者是遇到麻烦的时候才会回到他们身边。不管发生了什么,父母一直都在那,尽他们的可能给你所有让你开心。你可能会认为这个男孩对树很残忍,但这也正是我们对待父母的方式。

评分人数

• zora

返回列表