听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » life is not easy
返回列表 发帖

life is not easy

"Life is not easy!" it is the words from my supervisor when I meet troubles.He is a good supervisor to me.And when I can feel not good, he will talk with me at once. I casue I think of my past supervisor.She is very nice.
        Since my past supervisor got illness,everyday,I am so sad. When I see someone say thanks,I would like to say "thanks" for three supervisors for me,they let me change.
        Say thanks is so easy, but sometimes is very hard to say that. So, I just would like to say "thanks" for them.Though they are not know. But I think, I will do "thanks" action in my job,let they are felling I am thanks for them.
        Though we are not work together.Because I knew that,they would like to see I can work well. For me,I do not want to get hight level position,I just want to work try my best as a normal employee. It enough for me.And everyday is a happy day, not only for me,but also bring happy to the friends around me.

Though work every day is very tire,and maybe can not reach the goal what we want,such as the salary or position,or supervisor say "well done" for you.For me,happy heart face the difficult ,the best way is do not want to get any "thanks" or "bonus" when you do one thing, when you get the "thanks" or 'bonus" you will consider it is a special gift to me,it is one suprise to me for the god.

I am wokring for 11 years more now, change more company, I work in trade company, factory,government,part  time for compnay in HK,supermarket,personal small company,and so on. It get more feeling to me,only one thing I just would like to share with you: Happy working. Work is happy.

"Happy working!" is from my supervisor,as soon as I knew that she got illness,I can not stand,just face her for a long time,and she just told me as a normal thing. She is well to face the illness. I remeber at that day,I went with her to airport talked about her illness.And she told me,life is not easy,but we must be happy to face everything.

At that time,I can not control my tears. And told her,I can not do anything without you suport.
      She say you can call you,though I am have a rest at home. Do not worry.

For my work, I am thanks for her gave my chance.She is a sepcial supervisor for me.

your supervisor very nice.the best wish for her.

best wishes!
yeah,life is not easy.but I remember you said:"Don't be , sometimes, who catch  it will be dead, but it is  not because of the caner ,it is cause of their scare."May your supervisor strong and lucky!

返回列表