听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-21 听写练习:专递服务
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-21 听写练习:专递服务

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

专递服务

A:阿尔法·贝塔专递服务吗?我是市场公司的露易丝·沃克。
B:早上好,沃克女士。我能为您做些什么?
A:我们需要送些文件到我们的蒙若大街分部。你们能过来取一趟吗?
B:当然,沃克女士。请问您的账号?这些文件需要什么时候送到?

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

-Alpha Beta ^^^ service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
-Good morning, Ms. Walker. What can I do for you?
-We need you to leave some documents to our Menro Street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
-Of course, Ms Walker. Could I have your account number please? And when did these documents need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

-Alpha Beta carrier service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
-We need you to deliver some documents to our Menro Street branch. Can you come by to  pick them up?
-Of course, Ms Walker. Could I have your account number, please? And when do  these documents need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

-Alfa-Beta curious service? This is Louis Walker calling from the marketing company.
-Good morning, Miss.Walker, what can I do for you?
-We need to deliberate some documents to Armeno Street Branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
-Of course, Miss.Walker, can I have your account number, please? And when do these documents need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

--Airfar Bir carrier sevice?This is Loise Waker‘calling form the market company.
--Good morning,Mrs.Waker.What can I do for you ?
--We need to deliver some documents to our Mero Street Branch .Can you come by to take them out?
--Of course,Mr.waker,could I have your account number please?And when do these documents  need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Alpha Beta Courier Service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
B: Good morning Ms. Walker. What can I do for you?
A: We need to deliver some documents to our Momor Street Branch. Can you comeby pick them up?
B: Of course, Ms. Walker. Could I have your account number please? And when do these documents need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

Alpha Betta courrier service? This is Louise Volkert come from Marketing Company.
Good morning, Ms. Volkert. What can I do for you?
We need to deliver some documents to our Memory Street branch. Could you come to pick them up?
Of course, Ms. Volkert. Can I have your account number please? And when these documents need to be arrived?

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Alpha Beta ...Service? This is Louise Walker calling from the marketing company.
B: Good afternoon, Ms.Walker. What can I do for you?
A: We need to deliver some documents to ...street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
B: Of course, Ms. Walker. Can I have your account number please? And when these documents need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

Alpha Beta curious  service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
Good morning, Ms. Walker. What can I do for you?
We need you to leave some documents to our Menro Street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
Of course, Ms Walker. Could I have your account number please? And when did these documents need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

let me see

AFA  curious service? This is Louis Walker calling from the marketing company.
-Good morning, Miss.Walker, what can I do for you?
-We need to deliberate some documents to Armeno Street Branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
-Of course, Miss.Walker, can I have your account number, please? And when do these documents need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Alpha Beta ...Service? This is Louise Walker calling from the marketing company.
B: Good afternoon, Ms.Walker. What can I do for you?
A: We need to deliver some documents to ...street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
B: Of course, Ms. Walker. Can I have your account number please? And when these documents need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

Alpha Beta Carrier service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
Good morning,Mr Walker. Can I do for you?
We need to leave some documents to Menro Street branch. Can you come by pick them up.
Of course, Mrs Walker. Could I have your account number please? and when these documentes need to arrive.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Alpha Beta Carrier Service? This is Louis Walker calling for the marketing company.
B:Good morning, Ms Walker. What can I do for you?
A:We need to deliver some documents to our Munro Street Branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
B:Of course, Ms Walker.Could I have your call number please? And when these documents need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Alpha Beta Career Service?This is Louis Walker calling from Marketing Company.
B:Good morning,Miss Walker,what can I do for you?
A:We need to deliver some documents to ^Street Branch.Can you come by and pick them up?
B:Of course,Miss Walker.Coule I have your account number please,and when do these documents need to arrive?

评分人数

• 星期一

a:curiou service, this is  from marketing company
b:good morning, what can i do for you?
a:we need to delivery some documents to street .can you come by and pick it up?
bf cause. can i get your count number and when does the document neet to arrive?

a:alpha courier service? this is walker calling from marketing company.
b: what can i do for you?
a: we need to deliver some documents to the branch, can you come by and pick them up?
bf cause. can i get your count numer , when do these documents need to arrive ?

A: Alfa Beta ** Service? This is Luis Walker calling from marketing company.
B:Good morning, Miss Walker. What can I do for you?
A:We need to deliver some documents to our ** street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
B:Of course. Could have your account number please and when do these documents need to arrive?

-Alpha Beta ^^^ service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
-We need you to leave some documents to our Menro Street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
-Of course, Ms Walker. Could I have your account number please? And when did these documents need to arrive?

返回列表