听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语笑话】 » [转载,只为付之一笑]God and Grandma
返回列表 发帖

[转载,只为付之一笑]God and Grandma

Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs. "I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE... I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO... I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR..." His older brother nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf."To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!"

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs. "I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE... I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO... I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR..." His older brother nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf."To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!"
两个小男孩花了一整晚的时间缠着他们的爷爷奶奶。到了睡觉时间,两个男孩跪在他们的床前开始祷告。小的那个男孩用尽量大的声音开始祈祷:“我想要一辆新的自行车。。我想要一部新的任天堂。。。我想要一个新的VCR”,他的哥哥用手肘轻推了他一下说:“你干嘛叫那么大声?上帝又不聋。”小的男孩回答道,“是啊,但是爷爷是聋的!”

sorry, I had sent out it before I didn't finish writting. I'll correct it. The correct answer is:
两个小男孩要在他们的爷爷奶奶家过夜。到了睡觉时间,两个男孩跪在他们的床前开始祷告。小的那个男孩用尽量大的声音开始祈祷:“我想要一辆新的自行车。。我想要一部新的任天堂。。。我想要一个新的VCR”,他的哥哥用手肘轻推了他一下说:“你干嘛叫那么大声?上帝又不聋。”小的男孩回答道,“是啊,但是奶奶是聋的!”

Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents.
二个小男孩会在祖父母家过夜.
At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.
睡前,二位小男孩跪在床前祈祷,
"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE... I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO... I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR..." His older brother nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers?
小男孩大声的说:"我想要一辆自行车,一部任天堂,一个新的VCR,"他哥哥用手肘轻轻地推了他一下说:"你为什么叫那么大声啊?上帝又不是聋的."
God isn't deaf."To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!"
小男孩答道,"对啊,可是祖母是聋的啊!"

So cute boy,he is very smart, because of the god do not give the gift to him, but his grandma will.

返回列表