听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 【参赛征文】My experience
返回列表 发帖

【参赛征文】My experience

第二组: train . night .friend .trip .food.
My experience
  Do you have some experience in your life which look like so fantastic? maybe most of people chose the insipid life to pursue the happiness of life.
  I will pretend my own experience to you,maybe you think this just a well-behaved child have done some absurd thing.
  Obviously, this just a convention beginning.I usually feel fragile but don't lack the vigour of youth. though I go along with the road as my parent expect, I don't understand what I real want.so I always dream to change the situation.
  One day ,I planed to have a trip which like the protagonist of <<into the wild>>have, I will travel the mystery of the world by train and make friend with unknown.it seems like fantastic and I plunged into my plan with immense zeal.what most important is it againist to my parent's idea.I felt excite when the train set out and I knew it a new start .the first day gone smoothly as I expected. However,the loneliness and hugry came down when the last light beam vanished and the night befell.so I remembered that my mother would cook many delicious food and we would surround the table ,It was so nice that I couldn't help falling into deep thought,I found the reason why I felt so fragile that I never faced up with my weaks.for fear of making my parent disappointed and being abandoned by my familiar and being betraied by my friends and so on.
  what I did last is to make an apology to my parent and who cares about me,oh ! it's over ,don't say it so dull.because it's just one part of our life.

评分人数

• halo

it is a little bit hard to read it ;maybe because there are some philosophies of living in your artcle.

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表