听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » CEO与人事经理谈论公司的重组问题
返回列表 发帖

CEO与人事经理谈论公司的重组问题

一、英文篇
  In this conversation, Gregory Cosgrove, the CEO of a large telecommunications company, discusses a large-scale reorganization with Gloria Atkinson, his Human Relations manager.
  Gregory:Gloria, before I officially announce the reorganization, I want your final feedback.
  Gloria:I’ve gone through the entire plan again, and I’m sure the impact will be minimal, since we’re not planning large-scale firings or lay-offs.

Gregory:That was a key objective from the start. Qualified staff holding positions that are being cut will be offered retraining for our new positions. If they accept, they have the job.
  Gloria:That’s the best policy. Nevertheless, some employees may not want to change career paths in mid-stream, and will probably put in their notice.

Gregory:I know, and we have a very fair compensation package for those who decide to quit. Some people can take advantage of our early retirement package. In the odd case, this may be a good opportunity to can non-performers.
  Gloria:I’ve talked to ER, and there aren’t too many of those any more. Hopefully, we won’t lose people because of the new drug testing regulation, either.

Gregory:This reorganization and the new company policies will make us leaner and meaner. Are the new employee contracts ready?
  Gloria:Yes they are, and all other appropriate forms have been modified. I’ve also set things in motion to revise our orientation process. We’re ready to go!
  Gregory:Great! I think we’ve covered all the bases. I’ll set up a general meeting for next Monday to make the announcement.

二、中文篇:
  在以下这段对话中,Gregory Cosgrove是一家大型电信公司的首席执行官,而Gloria Atkinson是其人事部的主管。他们正在谈论一次大规模的重组计划。
  Gregory:Gloria,在我正式宣布重组之前,我想最后再听一下你的意见。
  Gloria:我把整个计划又理了一遍。我肯定这次重组带来的振荡会很小。因为我们没有大规模的解雇或裁员计划。
  Gregory:这一开始就是我们的一个重要目标。而且,假如被裁职位上的雇员符合我们的用人要求,我们将向他们提供再培训的机会以使他们适应我们新岗位的需要。如果他们接受这样的安排,就仍有工作。
  Gloria:这真是个不错的做法。但即便是这样,可能会有些人不愿 意中途更换工种,他们仍有可能提出辞呈。
  Gregory:这点我也想到了。我们将给决定辞职的员工一笔相当公道的补偿金。有些人还可以领到我们的提早退休金。说不定这还是我们解雇不称职员工的好机会呢。
  Gloria:我与雇员关系部谈过,这样的情况已经不再那么多见了。另外,我们希望不要因为这次新的药检规定而造成公司人员损失。
  Gregory:这次重组加上新的公司章程将使我们减轻负担,提高效率。对了,新的雇用合同准备好了吗?
  Gloria:已经准备好了。其他相关的表格也都经过改进了。对熟悉环境步骤的修改也已在着手进行之中。一切都已就绪。
  Gregory:好极了!我想我们已将方方面面都考虑周全了。下周一我将召开全体大会宣布进行重组

返回列表