听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 谈判实例:洽谈磁质石膏护垫合作-1
返回列表 发帖

谈判实例:洽谈磁质石膏护垫合作-1

今天Robert的办公室出现了一个生面孔――Kevin Hughes,此人代表美国一家运动产品公司,专程来台湾寻找加工合作。接洽的加工产品市运动型“磁质石膏护垫”,受伤的运动员包上这种产品上场比赛,即可保护受伤部位,且不妨碍活动。现在,我们就来看看两人是如何开始谈判:

ROBERT: We found your proposal quite interesting, Mr. Hughes. We’d like to weigh the pros and cons(衡量得失)with you.
  KEVIN: Mr. Robert Liu, we"ve looked all over Asia for a manufacturer; your company is one of the most suitable.

ROBERT: If we can settle a number of basic questions, I’m confident in saying that we are the most suitable for your needs.
  KEVIN: I hope so. And what might be the basic questions you have?

ROBERT: First, do you intend to take a position in(投资于……)our company?
  KEVIN: No, we don’t, Mr. Liu. This is just OEM.

ROBERT: I see. Then, the most important thing is the size of your orders. We’ll have to invest a great deal of money in the new production process.
  KEVIN: If you can guarantee continuing quality, we can sign a commitment for 75,000 pieces a year, for five years.

ROBERT: At U.S. $1000 a piece, we’ll make an average return of just 4%. That’s too great a financial burden for us.
  KEVIN: I’ll check the number later, but what do you propose?
  ROBERT: Here’s how you can demonstrate commitment to this deal. Make it ten years, increase the unit price, and provide technology transfer

返回列表