听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-27 听写练习:喝杯热茶
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-27 听写练习:喝杯热茶

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

喝杯热茶

A:你好吗?金姆?好几天没见到你了。
B:噢,上星期我大部分时间在休病假。到现在还没全好呢。你最好别靠我太近。
A:非常遗憾。来跟我一起喝杯热茶吧。对你有好处。
B:好啊,何乐而不为呢?我可以借机休息一下。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A: How are you, Kim? I haven’t seen you around for a few days.
B: Oh, I was out sick most of the last week. I’m still not completely over it. You’d better not get too close.
A: I’m sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join me for a hot cup of tea? It will be good for you.
B: Sure. Why not? I can use it as a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

-How are you, Kim? I haven’t seen you around for a few days.
-Oh, I was out sick most of last week. I’m still not completely over it. You’d better not get too close.
-I’m sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join me for a hot cup of tea? It’ll be good for you.
-Sure, why not? I could use a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: How are you, Kim? I haven't seen you around for a few days.
B: Oh, I was absent lost last week. I'm still not complete over it. You'd better not get to close.
A: I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea? It would be good for you.
B: Sure, why not? I could use a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

B: Oh, I was sick most of the last week and still not completely over it. You’d better not get too close.
A: I’m sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join me for a hot cup of tea? It 's good for you.

评分人数

• 星期一

-How are you ? Kim, I haven't seen you aroung for a few days.
-Oh, I  was up sick most of last week. I'm still not completely over it. You'd better not get too close.
-I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea? It would be good for you.
-Sure, why not? I could use a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:How are you Kim  I haven' t seen you around for a few days
B:Oh i was ask sick most  last week. I'm still not competely over it . You 'd better not get too close.
A:I'm sorry to hear about that .why don't you join me for a hot cup of a tea. It be good for you.
B:Sure why not. I can use it as the rest

评分人数

• 星期一

How are you,kim?I haven't see you around for a few days.
Oh,I was upset most last week.I'm still can't over it.You'd better not to close.
I'm sorry to hear about that.Why not join me a cup of tea,and it be good for you.
Sure,why not.I could use a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:How are you?Kim?I haven't seen you around for a few days.
B:Oh,I was out of sick most of last week,and still not completely over it,you'd better not get too close.
A:I'm sorry to hear about that.Why don't you join me for a cup of tea.It'll be good for you.
B:Sure.Why not?I can use the rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:How are you?Kim?I haven't seen you for a few days.
B:Oh,I was out sick most of last week. I'm not still complete over it. You'd better not get too close.
A:I'm sorry to hear about it . Why not in join me for a cup of hot tea.It will be good for you.
B:Sure,why not?I can use a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

how are you ,kim.i have't seen you around for a few of days.
oh, i was out sick most of last week.i'm still not complete over it.you'd better not get too close.
i'm sorry to hear about that.why don't you to join me to have a hot cup of tea?it will be good for you.
sure.why not?i could use a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

How are you, Kim? I haven't seen you around for a few days.
Oh, I was out sick for most of last week.I'm still not completely over it. You'd better not get too close.
I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don't you join me for a cup tea. It will be good for you,
Sure, why not? I can use as a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:How are you,Kim? I haven't seen you around for few days.
B:Oh ,I was absent sick almost last week,I still not completely over,you better not get too close.
A:I'm sorry to hear that.Why not join me for a cup of hot tea.It'll be good for you.
B:Sure. Why not,I get use a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: How are you Kim? I haven't seen you around for a few days.
B: Oh, I was almost sick most fo last week. I'm still not completely over it. You'd better not get too close.
A: I'm sorry to hear that. Why don't you join me to have a hot cup of tea? It will be good for you.
B: Sure, why not? I can use as a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:How are you,Kim?I haven't seen you around for a few days.
B:Oh,I'm out of sick most of the last week.I'm still not completely overed.You'd better not get too close.
A:I'm sorry to hear about that.Why don't you join me to have a hot cup of tea,it would be good for you.
B:Sure.Why not?I could used the rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

i think it isnt need to write down all the word from the dialogue  ,it just hear  the main idea and know what they had said is ok,,, right.??   but  it is also a good way to learn English..SUPPORT~!

评分人数

A:How are you,Kim? I haven't seen you around for few days.
B:Oh ,I was absent  almost last week,  I'm still not completely over it. You'd better not get too close.
A: I'm sorry to hear about that. Why don't you join me for a hot cup of tea? It would be good for you.
B:Sure. Why not,I get use a rest.

评分人数

• 星期一

--How are you,Kim?I haven't seen you for a few days.
--Oh ,I was up to be sick about last week.I'm still not competely overed.You'd better not get too close,
--I'm sorry to hear about that.Why don't you join me for a hot cup tea?It will be good for you.
--Sorry,why not .I can use a rest

评分人数

• 星期一

B: Oh, I was out sick most of the last week. I’m still not completely over it. You’d better not get too close.
A: I’m sorry to hear about that. Why don’t you join me for a hot cup of tea? It will be good for you.

评分人数

• 星期一

I very happy to hear it.

返回列表