听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 8月27日英语故事:The Ants and the Grasshopper蚂蚁与蚱蜢
返回列表 发帖

8月27日英语故事:The Ants and the Grasshopper蚂蚁与蚱蜢

read the story carefully and translate the story orwrite down what you get from the story to gain the score. 翻译故事或发表自己的看法.

THE ANTS were spending a fine winter's day drying grain collected in the summertime. A Grasshopper, perishing with famine, passed by and earnestly begged for a little food. The Ants inquired of him, "Why did you not treasure up food during the summer?' He replied, "I had not leisure enough. I passed the days in singing." They then said in derision: "If you were foolish enough to sing all the summer, you must dance supperless to bed in the winter."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

You must take precautions to keep famine away.
If you have no plan for future,you must be in trouble now.

评分人数

• zora

蚂蚁在夏季的时候收集了足够的干谷粒,它度过了一个愉快的冬天。一只又冷又饿的蟋蟀经过,可怜兮兮的向他讨要一点吃的。蚂蚁质问它:“你为什么不再夏季的时候储藏足够的粮食呢?”蟋蟀回答说:“我没有那么多闲暇的时间,我每天都在歌唱中度过。”于是他们嘲笑它说:“如果你愚蠢到一整个夏天都在唱歌,那你只好在冬天的时候饿着肚子在床上跳舞咯。”
no pains, no gains.if you want to enjoy yourself in winter,you must busy to work in summer.

评分人数

• zora

You must do things ready for your future life!If you want to have a comfortable life,you must know how to achieve and do it,not just playing,and regret in your future.

评分人数

• zora

we should know what we need to do in the suitable time.No pains nogains.

评分人数

• zora

蚂蚁在冬天一个阳光普照的日子晒凉夏天储存的谷子。一个又可怜又饭的蝗虫经过,请求它们能分一点点食物给它。蚂蚁问它:“你为什么在夏天的时候不存储食物?”“我没有足够的时间,我一天到晚要唱歌。”蚂蚁嘲笑说:“如果你愚蠢到用整一个夏天来唱歌,那么你应该饥饿的床上跳舞。

评分人数

• zora

Only cherish your time and do what you should do now, you will not regret in the future.

评分人数

• zora

no pains, no gains, you should prepare for yourselves ahead of time to overcome any obstacles that might exist.

评分人数

• zora

Plan for the future.

评分人数

• zora

夏天,蚂蚁们在准备冬天的食物。一只饿坏的蚱蜢路过并乞求点食物。蚂蚁就问他,为什么你没有藏食物在夏天。蚱蜢回到,我没有足够的时间。我整天都在唱歌。然后蚂蚁嘲笑他,如果你可以唱一个夏天,那么你可以在冬天跳舞。

评分人数

• zora

THE ANTS were spending a fine winter's day drying grain collected in the summertime.
在夏天,蚂蚁会准备好足够的食物过冬。
A Grasshopper, perishing with famine, passed by and earnestly begged for a little food.
一只蚱蜢饿坏了,刚好路过并诚挚在乞求一点点的食物。
The Ants inquired of him, "Why did you not treasure up food during the summer?
一只蚂蚁问它,“为什么你在夏天的时候不准备食物?”
' He replied, "I had not leisure enough. I passed the days in singing."
它回答道,“我没有空闲的时间。在过去的日子里,我一直在歌唱。”
They then said in derision: "If you were foolish enough to sing all the summer, you must dance supperless to bed in the winter."
然后,它们嘲笑着说:“如果你可以在一整个夏天唱歌,你必须在一整个冬天跳舞。”

评分人数

• zora

Do  some things  for your future !

评分人数

• zora

返回列表