- UID
- 12794
- 帖子
- 8742
- 积分
- 11204
- 学分
- 55167 个
- 金币
- 800 个
- 在线时间
- 794 小时
|
(1)
I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起
The house where I was born, 那栋出生时的屋宇,
the little window where the sun 早晨,阳光从小窗中
Came peeping in at morn: 偷望进去:
He never came a wink too soon, 他从不早来片刻,
Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,
But now, I often wish the night 但是现在,我常愿夜晚
Had borne my breath away! 带走我的呼吸!
(2)
I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起
The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花开,有红有白
The vi'lets, and the lily-cups, 紫罗兰,百合
Those flowers made of light! 那些由光辉构成的花朵!
The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,
And where my brother set 有哥哥生日时
The laburnum on his birthday,-- 种植的金炼花,--
The tree is living yet! 依然常青!
(3)
I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起
Where I was used to swing 经常荡秋千的地方
and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而来的风是如此清爽
To swallows on the wing; 飞燕也颇有同感;
My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意气扬扬的心灵,
That is so heavy now, 现在变得如此沉重,
And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也无法冷却
The fever on my brow! 我额头的热狂!
(4)
I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起
The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高耸的冷杉;
I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它细长的枝尖
Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;
It was a childish ignorance, 虽然只是幼稚无知,
But now 'tis little joy 但是,现在却少有那般快乐
To know I'm farther off from heav'n 因为我知道自己比孩童时代
Than when I was a boy! 离苍穹更遥远了!
~~~by Thomas Hood, 1799-1845 |
|