听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 招聘过程:面试求职者(一)
返回列表 发帖

招聘过程:面试求职者(一)

很快就到了约定的面试时间,Miss Melita Fagurian准时来到了公司。在和Opal小姐谈了工作要求和薪水后,她进行了一个听写和打字测试。下面是她们之间的对话。  MELITA: Good afternoon. I have an appointment with Miss Karli at four o'clock.
  OPAL: That's right. I'm Miss Karli. You must be Melita Fagurian. Do come in and sit down.
  MELITA: Thank you very much.
  OPAL: I sent you an application form. Did you receive it?
  MELITA: Yes, I did. I've completed it and brought it with me. Here it is.
  OPAL: Oh thank you very much…… I also sent you a copy of our Conditions of Service.
  MELITA: Yes, I've read it through.
  OPAL: Did you understand it?
  MELITA: Yes, thank you.
  OPAL: So now you know all about our working hours, holiday arrangements and salary scales. Or are there any questions you want to ask?
  MELITA: No, thank you, everything was explained very clearly.
  OPAL: Good. Now let me tell you something about the job and the Company. Mr Ballito is the Managing Director of the Company and I'm his secretary. I have a great deal of work to do so Mr Ballito has decided to employ a junior secretary to help me.
  MELITA: Oh I see. So my work would be to help you?
  OPAL: Yes, you would answer the telephone, do the filing and some shorthand-typewriting. Can you use a duplicator?
  MELITA: Yes, I've learnt how to type stencils and run off copies on a duplicator at the Bank.
  OPAL: Oh, good. Now, I'm going to give you a short dictation and typing test, and then Mr Ballito wants to see you.
  MELITA: Thank you.
  面试第一关看来是通过了。然后,Mr Ballito将亲自面试Miss Melita Fagurian,这一次的结果又将如何呢?我们下回再叙

返回列表