听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 9月1日英语故事:A Sky Angel 空中天使(2)
返回列表 发帖

9月1日英语故事:A Sky Angel 空中天使(2)

read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write down what
you get from the story to gain the score. 试着翻译红色的部分或者发表自己的看法.

Once we landed, I walked them to their next flight, which would take them to their final destination; separation. I briefed the gate agent and the new flight attendant crew on the situation and asked them to give her special attention.
       1.With tears in my eyes I gave her a hug and told her, "You have shown me the true meaning of courage and a mother's love. I will never forget you."

As she thanked me for all I had done she said softly, "You're not the flight attendant, you're a sky angel." Touching my flight attendant wings, she continued, "And those are your angel wings."
       With those words she turned and walked down the jet way, her child in her arms, and boarded the plane for New Hampshire.
        2.Though I am no longer a flight attendant, my "angel wings" are still on prominent display in my office. And each time I see them, I am reminded of that young woman, her infant son and the gift that she gave me on that special day - that we truly are all spiritual beings traveling in human form.

for reference
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

我的眼中含着泪水给她了一个拥抱,然后对她说:“你向我展示了什么事真正的勇气和一个母亲的爱,我永远不会忘记你”。
尽管我不再是一个空中飞行员,但我的“天使飞行章”还一直挂在我办公室显眼的地方,每当我看他它们,都会使我想起那个年轻的女人和她的孩子以及那个特殊的日子里她给我的礼物——我们以人类的形式做着精神的旅行。

评分人数

• zora

1.With tears in my eyes I gave her a hug and told her, "You have shown me the true meaning of courage and a mother's love. I will never forget you."
我眼里含着泪水,我拥抱了她并告诉她“你教会我什么是真正的勇气和一个母亲的爱。我永远不会忘记。”
2.Though I am no longer a flight attendant, my "angel wings" are still on prominent display in my office. And each time I see them, I am reminded of that young woman, her infant son and the gift that she gave me on that special day - that we truly are all spiritual beings traveling in human form.
尽管现在我不再做空乘工作,但”天使的翅膀“仍放在我办公室里显眼的地方。每当我看到它,我就想起那位年轻的女士,她的孩子和那个特殊的日子她送给我的礼物--我们都是以人类的形式做精神的旅行。

评分人数

• zora

我含着泪拥抱了她,说,“你向我展示了真正意义上的勇气以及一位母亲的爱。我永远也不会忘了您。”

尽管我不再是一位空乘人员,我那些“天使勋章”仍旧陈列在办公室最显眼的地方。每当我看到它们我就会想起那个年轻女人的话,她的婴儿以及在那特殊的一天里所带给我的礼物——那就是我们用人类的行径做着神圣的事。

评分人数

• zora

With tears in my eyes I gave her a hug and told her, "You have shown me the true meaning of courage and a mother's love. I will never forget you.
我含着眼泪抱着那位母亲对她说,你让我知道了勇气的意义和一位母亲的爱,我将永远不会忘记你。

虽然我不再是个飞机乘务员了,我的“天使之翼”仍然放在我办公室最显眼的地方,每次看到它,我就想起那个年轻的女人,她的小男婴和那特殊的一天她带给我的礼物——

评分人数

• zora

我含着眼泪抱着那位母亲对她说,你让我知道了勇气的意义和一位母亲的爱,我将永远不会忘记你。
虽然我不再是个飞机乘务员了,我的“天使之翼”仍然放在我办公室最显眼的地方,每次看到它,我就想起那个年轻的女人,她的小男婴和那特殊的一天她带给我的礼物——

评分人数

• zora

1.我眼中充满泪水给了她一个拥抱,告诉她,你让我看到了真正的勇气和母爱,我永远不会忘记你。
2.虽然我不再是乘务员,但是我的天使翼章仍然挂在我办公室显眼的地方,每次看到它,让我记起那位年轻的母亲和她的孩子,在那特殊的一天她给我的礼物--我们是真正的以人类形式做精神旅行。

评分人数

• zora

With tears in my eyes I gave her a hug and told her, "You have shown me the true meaning of courage and a mother's love. I will never forget you.
我热泪盈眶地抱着那位母亲对她说,你让我知道了什么是勇气和母爱,我永远不会忘了你。
虽然我不再是个空姐了,我的“天使之翼”仍放在办公室最显眼的地方,每当看到它,我就会想起那个年轻的女人,她的小婴儿和人类的精神追求。

评分人数

• zora

1.我眼含热泪给了她一个拥抱,对她说:“在你身上我感受到了勇气和母爱的真正含义,我永远也不会忘记你。”
2.虽然我现在已经不再是一名空乘人员了,我的“天使之翼”仍然放在办公室最显眼的地方。每当我看到它们就会想起那个带着婴儿的年轻母亲,在那个特殊的日子里,她给了我一份礼物,让我相信我们真的是游历在世间的天使。

评分人数

• zora

返回列表