听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-9-01 听写练习:给会计的好消息
返回列表 发帖

2010-9-01 听写练习:给会计的好消息

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

给会计的好消息

A:早上好。玛丽吗?我是约翰·克莱默。你还记得我吗?你帮我做过税表的?
B:当然记得,克莱默先生。近来好吗?
A:很好!你再也用不着费心力为我寻找额外的钱了(凑钱了)!去年我们赚了近25万!
B:棒极了!听到这消息真高兴!这会使平账变得容易多了!

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

-Good morning, Mary. It's John Krim calling. You are remembering you handled my tax on for me?
-Of course, Mr. Krim. How are thins going these days?
-Better than never. You won't have to worry about finding extra money for me any more. We made  newly a quarter of million in profit last year.
-Congratulaitions. I'm really glad to hear it. That should make a balance in the books a lot easier.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Good morning,Mary.This is John Krim call.You are remembering you handled my tax on for me?
B:Of course,Mr.Krim.How are things going these days?
A:Better than never.You won't have to worry about founding any extra money any more.We made nearly a quarter of million in profit last year.
B:Congratulation.I'm really glad to hear it.That should make a balance in the books a lot easier.

评分人数

• 星期一

Good morning, Mary. It's John Krimer calling. You remembered you'd handled my tax on for me?
Of course, Mr. Krimer. How are things going these days?
Better than never. You won't have to worry about fining extra money for me any more. We made  nearly a quarter of million in profit last year.
Congratulaitions. I'm really glad to hear it. That should make a balance in the books a lot easier.

评分人数

• 星期一

--Good morning,Mary.It's John Crimer calling.You remember you handled my tax --for me?
--Of course ,Mr.Crimer.How are things going these days?
--Better than ever.You won't have to worry about finding exxtra money for me any more .We made a quarter  of a million in collect last year.
--Congredulations!I 'm really glad to hear it.That should make a blance in the  book a lot easier.

评分人数

• 星期一

- Good morning, Mary? It’s John Crimer calling. You remember you handled my tax form for me?
- Of course, Mr. Crimer. How are things going these days?
-Better than ever. You won’t have to worry about  finding  extra money for me anymore. We made nearly a quarter of million in profit last year!
- Congratulations.  I’m really glad to hear it. That should make balance the books a lot easier.

评分人数

• 星期一

Good morning, Mary. It's John Crimer  calling. You remember you handle my tax form for me?
Of course, Mr Crimer. How are things going these days?
Better than never. You won't have to worry about finding extra money for me any more. We made nearly a quarter of million in profit last year.
Congratulations! I'm really glad to hear it. That should make balancing the book a lot easier.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Good morning,Mary?It's John Kramer call.You remember you handled my tax forms for me?
B:Of course,Mr Kramer.How was tax going mistakes?
A:Better than never.You won't hane to worry about finding extra money for me any more,we made nearly a quarter of a million of profit last year.
B:Congratulations!I'm really glad to hear it.That shoule make balancing in book for a lot easier.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Good morning, Mary. It's John Cramer call, you remember you had handled my tax forms for me?
- Of course, Mr.Cramer. How are things going these days?
-Better than ever. You won't have to worry about finding extra money for me any more, we made nearly a quater of a million of profit last year.
-Congratulations!I 'm really glad to hear it. That should make balance in books a lot easier.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Good morning, Mary. It's John Craeer calling. You remember you handled my tax one for me?
-Of course, Mr. Craeer. How are thins going these days?
-Better than ever. You won't have to worry about finding extra money for me any more. We made  nearly a quarter of a million in profit last year.
-Congratulaitions. I'm really glad to hear it. That should make a balance in the books a lot easier.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 zxfvivid 于 2010-10-5 10:30 编辑

-Good morning, Mary. It's John Krimer calling. You remember you handled my tax froms for me?
-Of course, Mr. Krimer. How are things going these days?
-Better than ever. You won't have to worry about finding extra money for me any more. We made  nearly a quarter of million in profit last year.
-Congratulaitions. I'm really glad to hear it. That should make a balancing the books a lot easier

---Good morning.Marry?It's John klimud call. You were remember you handled my tax form for me?
---Of course,Mr meklimud.How is everything going these days?
---Better than ever!You won't have to worry about the funding extra money for me any more!We made nearly a quarter of million in profit last year!
---Congratulations!I'm really glad to hear it!That should makes the balance in the books a lot easier!

m:good morning! marry?it is john krim calling .you are remembering you handled my tax on for me ?
wf couse ,mr kim ,how are thing going these days.
m:better than never. you won't have to worry about finding extra money for me any more ....
w:congratulations i'm really glad to hear it.that should make a balance in the books a lot easier.

Good morning, Mary. It's John Krim calling. you wre remembering you handled my tax on for me?
-Of course, Mr. Krim. How are things going in these days?
-Better than never. You won't have to worry about finding extra money for me any more. We made  newly a quarter of million in profit last year.
-Congratulaitions. I'm really glad to hear it. That should make a balance in the book a lot easier

Good morning, Mary. It's John Krimer calling. You remembered you'd handled my tax on for me?
Better than never. You won't have to worry about fining extra money for me any more. We made  nearly a quarter of million in profit last year.
Congratulaitions. I'm really glad to hear it. That should make a balance in the books a lot easier.

返回列表