听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 教师节你打算如何过?
返回列表 发帖

教师节你打算如何过?

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

我已经毕业两年了,有些老师在记忆中留下了深刻记忆,不单单是教的好,多数属于有特色的老师。比如说话好笑的,和同学能打成一片的,那些算是美好回忆了。我高中班主任到现在我们还有联系... 关系比较好!

但是也有深恶痛绝的。我初三时的化学老师,就是万人唾弃的表率,她不单单人品不适合做老师,她基本上没脸没皮到不属于人类。我真心的希望每个教师节都是她的祭日。

评分人数

• zouyue0612

回复 2# 星期一

有那么恐怖的老师么?

每年这个时候,我都会发条短信给我高中时代的班主任和做老师的老姐及她的老师朋友们,希望他们节日快乐吧·~~~当然,今年照旧

评分人数

每年这个时候,几个好友到老师家聚聚,吃顿饭

评分人数

今年的教师节我刚好是我去大学报到的时间,所以回去看以前老师是不可能的。好像对每个阶段的老师我都有特别喜欢的。主要老师们也喜欢我。每年我们都会找时间去看我们以前的老师。

但是我初一时的班主任那我真是对她深恶痛绝了。简直就是一蛇蝎女,老奸巨猾。硬是把我幼小心灵摧残的没的法了。最后我就转学了。除了这个老师以外,其他教我的我都喜欢。

今年也会一如既往的发短信来问候曾经的老师们。

评分人数

The most admirable teacher in my heart is Teacher Dong,I do not know why,I just like her teaching style,I mean she has the presentence,when she stands there,I just can not help but focus on her,I try my best to get what she said.Maybe this is why I am good at English...haha,She  is such a good teacher who changed my destiny,It is my destiny to meet such a good teacher.And I am doing what she told me now-being a noble man,I think I will not let her down for now or for future...

评分人数

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2010-9-4 15:27 编辑

Now days,teacher's position in life-long tenure  is a very hot occupation,they can get not bad salary and bonus;they can also enjoy a very good woking environment...But who would have noticed the teachers woking in western China and facing strong wind with sand and drought living condition...?who wants to become a member of them,even if staying there only one year?                                    so i will send  best wishes to the teachers woking in the hardest parts of China in this Teacher's Day;at the same time i hope many "new youth" with knowledge and wisdom work there for our country and nation!

评分人数

I have been sending short messages to my teachers on Teacher's Day for 6 years.Of course  I will also do that this year.The fact is that I find most of my teachers are very charming.Maybe this is the reason why I long to be a teacher myself.

评分人数

The teacher who I should thank died by himself ...And what I can do is just go to see his tomb and place my flowers there...I think it's the worst days I have ever gone through...What I can't bear are the bad discusions others who do not know the truth...
I can't face the throwaway school,although I love it....I will send masssages to my teachers...

评分人数

• zouyue0612

返回列表