听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第29期】2010-9-2:生个孩子真的很难吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第29期】2010-9-2:生个孩子真的很难吗?

本期话题:生个孩子真的很难吗?

一位32岁的女士说,不敢生孩子,养不起,生了完全是害了他,自己混不好也罢,我不能祸害下一代。
《我不想给月薪2500元的穷老公生孩子》、《已经生了“穷三代”的“穷二代”,你们对得起你们的孩子吗?》……近日来,因为家庭经济条件不够优越而表示自己不愿生育下一代的帖子,越来越多地出现在国内各大网络论坛。穷人家的孩子注定要长期在穷困的环境下挣扎、他们所受的教育将比社会其他阶层落后许多、他们的“穷人命运”将很难得到改变……种种理由使得一部分收入不高的年轻人公开表态不愿生育下一代。

Babies cost more than ever.Having a child is very expensive.Can you afford a baby?
Are You Ready to Have a Baby

I don't know.
But I think if you are a responsible parent,you should think it over.Besides ,you should realise that what a child need is not only money or some material things....

评分人数

Well, I think this is really a realistic question. Though I am not the right age and time to have a baby, but I can't say I am not worrying about my future with a baby.
I remember when I was a kid, and my parents were busy doing their work to support the family, you see, there are three kids in my family, and what they needed to do was to feed us timely. They did not have to send us to school and take us back, and school was not expensive. We did not gain that much toy-playing fun, but we still got to grow up.
While now, a kid costs the whole family. Except the regular school, they have extracuricullar classes like piano, painting, dancing, ect, and which are not actually the kid's own interests, but imposed by the parents, saying they want their kid to become a capable person. Eventually, the kid got extremely tired, and so did the parents, even more tired.
Everyone says that these young little persons are bearing too much burden, but none of them would make it easier for these kids, and which make themselves even tired.

评分人数

• laura6688

In the past few decades,one more kid just means one more pieces of chopsticks. At that time, parents do not earn much money.At present,normally each family has only one kid,but things are significantly different. Baby,it is a sweet and heavey burden for the whole family. Parents worry about their baby to lose at the very beginning.They do not think they are financial ready to have a baby. It is becoming one of the noticeable social problems.

It's really a typical social problem in city area nowadays.
Many many young couples they live in their haired houses. Everyday they have to work hard to earn their living. They just only can afford to their livings. For them, buying a house as their homes or raising a child is just a remote dream.
But on the other hand you can see, there are still young couples they have houses, cars and children. For them, one child is not enough, they want to have two more children.
So it's really a tough phenomenon to deal with.

评分人数

I really don't know the answer, frankly,I am one of the thousands of husbands who are struggling for money,big house,car ,etc.

If I haven't  prepare enough money for my baby,I think I would chose waiting. Because raising a kid is a complicate system engineering. Once you have a child, you must prepare a lot of things,including money,education,medical treament,and so on.

评分人数

返回列表