听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第32期】2010-9-5:国产奶粉,你还敢用吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第32期】2010-9-5:国产奶粉,你还敢用吗?

本期话题:国产奶粉,你还敢用吗?
三聚氰胺、早熟....三鹿、圣元....
三聚氰胺风波还没平息,又闹出了激素门,结石、性早熟、甚至危害婴儿的生命,本该在08年就销毁的三聚氰胺奶粉,竟然在2年后又粉墨登场~~~真是让人心寒~~~

BEIJING (AFP) – Parents and doctors in central China fear that hormones in milk powder they fed their infant daughters have led the babies to prematurely develop breasts, state media reported Monday.
In 2008 ,it was revealed that melamine, a toxic chemical used to make plastics, was widely and illegally added to the products to give the appearance of higher protein.

国产奶粉,你还敢用吗?你会选择进口奶粉吗?中国的食品安全你担心吗?

Everything is possible  in our great homeland.

评分人数

The more featureess,the safer...
In my opinion,the breast milk is the best choice...
Powder milk is also needed ,nowadays..If the mother wanna to hold the baby healthier,I think she should give the baby less powder milk....
However,today,the world become a big family,and the trades also play important roles now...If the powder milk cannot sell well,I consider it will make a lot of workers lose their own jobs...
So the best choice is to improve the Legal System of the safe to eat...
It's the job to both goverment and company....

评分人数

• laura6688

the one who made fade commodities should be sentenced death penalty!

评分人数

• laura6688

In my opinion,it is best to use breast milk for the children.if the mother do not have the breast milk, then the child have to drink the milk powder.i think mother can still choose the  powder  milk that made in china if they does not have enough money.the problem in powder milk  can not cover all the powder milk in china. if we never drink milk that made in china,i wonder what can we eat?what about the food such as the bad oil the vegetable......?

评分人数

• laura6688

I think first the forgers especially the forgery in foods should be strictly condemned.  And secondly, where is the government, what are they doing? They should think deeply how to safeguard their people effectively.

评分人数

• laura6688

I think government should take strictly measures to control it. In recent years, the milk power scandals stimulated the weak  nerve of people who have already been scared,especially the parents with young kids.After all ,it is not realistic for all Chinese parents to use the  import milk power.

It is something so importantly related to our future generation. The government should reinforce their investigation.

评分人数

• laura6688

To be frank , the original reason is supervision and control by gov. The market need regulation and laws as important as game need rule, if not there will be many unpredictable situation in reality.     

评分人数

• laura6688

返回列表