听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 英语面试十六个经典问题的经典回答
返回列表 发帖

英语面试十六个经典问题的经典回答

找工作,很多单位的面试都是英语面试,不要怕。有些问题经常被提及,本文就向您提供十六个经典问题的经典回答……  Here are good answers to some of the tougher questions asked in job interviews. If you can smoothly supply answers like these during the interview, you are bound to make a good impression.
  1. What is important to you in a job?
  Mention specific rewards other than a paycheck for example, challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.
  2. Why do you want to work for this organization?
  Cite its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions. Stress that you want to work for this organization, not just any organization.
  3. Why should we employ you?
  Point to your academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm. Mention your performance in school or previous employment as evidence of your ability to learn and to become productive quickly. If the job involves management responsibilities, refer to past activities as proof of your ability to get along with others and to work as part of a team.
  4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us?
  Answer by saying along these lines: "As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace with my abilities."
  5. Can we offer you a career path?
  Reply: "I believe you could, once I know the normal progression within the organization. Can you tell me about it?" The answer may be revealing.
  6. What are your greatest strengths?
  Give a response like one of the following: "I can see what needs to be done and do it",  "I'm wiling to make decisions", "I work well with others," "I can organize my time efficiently."
  7. What are you greatest weakness?
  Identify one or two, such as the following:" I tend to drive myself toohard", " I expect others to perform beyond their capacities", " I like to see a job done quickly, and I'm critical if it isn't." Note these weaknesses could also be regarded as desirable qualities. The trick with this question is to describe a weakness so that it could also be considered a virtue.
  8. What didn't you like about previous jobs you've held?
  Discuss the things you didn't like, but avoid making slighting reference to any of your former employers.
  9. How do you spend your leisure time?
  Mention a cross section of interests-active and quiet, social and solitary —— rather just one.
  10. Are there any weaknesses in your education or experience?
  Take stock of your weaknesses before the interview. Practice discussing them in a positive light. You'll find that they are minor when discussed along with all the positive things you have to offer.
  11. Where do you want to be five years from now?
  Saying that you'd like to be president is unrealistic, yet few employers want people who are content to sit still. You might say, "in five years, I'd like to have my boss's job. " If you can't qualify for your boss's job by then, you may not be the fright candidate.
  12. What are your salary expectations?
  If you are asked this at the outset, it's best to say, "Why don't we discuss salary after you decide whether I'm right for the job? "But if the interviewer asks this after showing real interest in you, speak up. She or he will probably try to meet your price. If you need a clue about what to ask for, say, " Can you discuss your salary range with me?"
  13. What would you do if……?
  This question is designed to test your reposes. For example: "What would you do if your computer broke down during an audit?" Your answer there isn't nearly so important as your approach to the problem. And a calm approach is best. Start by saying, "One thing I might do is ……" Then give several alternative choices.
  14. What type of position are you interested in?
  Job titles and responsibilities vary from firm to firm . So state your skills instead, such as "I'm good at figure work," and the positions that require these skills , such as "accounts payable."
  15. Tell me something about yourself.
  Say you'll be happy to talk about yourself, and ask what the interviewer wants to know. If this point is clarified, respond. If not, tell why you feel your skills will contribute to the job and the organization. This question gives you a great opportunity to sell yourself.
  16. Do you have any questions about the organization or the job?
  Employers like a candidate who is interested in the organization. so this is a perfect time to convey your interest and enthusiasm.

返回列表