听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 9月5日美文赏析:将爱放飞(2)
返回列表 发帖

9月5日美文赏析:将爱放飞(2)

本帖最后由 youxiaxiaolala 于 2010-9-5 09:45 编辑

read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

Best Way to Keep Love is to Give It Wings(2)

She noticed the other bird moving back and forth on the edge of the cage. She could feel his great need for freedom. He needed to so air into the clear, blue sky. She lifted him from the cage and to send him softly into the air. The bird circled once, twice, three times.

The girl watched delightedly at the bird's enjoyment. Her heart was no longer concerned with her loss. She wanted the bird to be happy. Suddenly the bird flew closer and landed softly on her shoulder. It sang the sweetest me loudly that she had ever heard.

The fastest way to lose love is to hold on it to tight, the best way to keep love is to give it wings!

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

女孩看到鸟幸福也感到欣慰. 她不再去在意失去的了. 她想让鸟高兴. 突然鸟飞的越来越近轻轻地落在她肩上。 它为她唱她所听过的最动听的歌。
抓得越紧,失去的越快,要留住爱情,就要放飞爱情!

评分人数

女孩欣喜地看着鸟儿幸福快乐。她不再害怕失去鸟儿了,只要鸟儿可以开心快乐。突然鸟儿绕到她身边,停在她的肩膀上,给女孩唱了一首她从未听过的甜美的歌。
    要守护爱,并不是将它握在手心,而是给它一双翅膀让它飞翔。

评分人数

女孩看到鸟幸福.感到欣慰,她不再去在意失去的了. 她想让鸟高兴. 突然鸟飞.近轻轻地落在她肩上。 它为她唱她所听过的最动听的歌。,最快失去爱的方式就是抓得太紧,要留住爱情,就要给他飞翔的翅膀。

评分人数

The girl watched delightedly at the bird's enjoyment. Her heart was no longer concerned with her loss. She wanted the bird to be happy. Suddenly the bird flew closer and landed softly on her shoulder. It sang the sweetest me loudly that she had ever heard.
女孩开心的看着小鸟享受着自由的乐趣.她的心里再也不担心会失去.她想鸟儿开心.突然小鸟飞向她并轻轻的停在她的肩膀上.它唱着女孩坐未听到过的最甜美的歌.

The fastest way to lose love is to hold on it to tight, the best way to keep love is to give it wings!
失去爱的最快的方式就是紧紧的抓牢他.而最好的保持爱的方法是给它自由.

评分人数

女孩高兴地观看小鸟的欢快。她心不在关心他的失去。她想小鸟高兴。突然小鸟飞得更近而且轻轻地落在她的肩膀上。它大声地唱着最甜的歌对我她曾经她听到的。
最快的方法市区爱情是抓它太紧了,最好的方法拥有爱情是给它翅膀。

评分人数

这个女孩高兴的看着欢快的鸟儿,她不再纠结于她的失去感,她想要鸟儿快乐,突然这鸟儿飞近她,轻轻的停在她的肩上,并对女孩唱着她从来没有听过的最甜的歌。
最快失去爱的办法是把他抓的太紧,最好的得到爱的办法是给爱插上翅膀!

评分人数

那个女孩开心的看着鸟儿重获自由的愉悦。她的心终于不再为失去而苦恼。她希望鸟儿能够快乐。突然,那只鸟儿飞向那个女孩越来越近最后轻柔的停在了女孩的肩膀上。它响亮的唱着感谢女孩的歌曲,歌曲那么的美妙动听,女孩从来都没有听到过如此好听的歌声。
对于爱,你抓的越紧,则爱失去的越快,爱的最好方式就是给予爱翅膀,让它自由的飞翔

评分人数

The girl watched delightedly at the bird's enjoyment. Her heart was no longer concerned with her loss.女孩开心地看着鸟儿的欢快。她的心不再关心她的失落。
She wanted the bird to be happy. Suddenly the bird flew closer and landed softly on her shoulder. It sang the sweetest me loudly that she had ever heard.她想要鸟儿开心,突然鸟儿飞近了轻盈地停在她的肩上。它高唱着的那她听过的最甜美的歌。

The fastest way to lose love is to hold on it to tight, the best way to keep love is to give it wings!失去爱最快的方式是把它握紧,而保持爱最好的方式是给它翅膀!

As a mother of a one and two months years old daughter, this article makes me think too much. Love doesn't means protect excessively. Giving her freedom to gain strength and courage, she may fly much higher.

评分人数

这个女孩观察到鸟的愉快,她的心不再关系她的失去,她想这个鸟是快乐的,突然,这个鸟飞到她的肩膀上,唱她之前没有听到的甜美的歌曲
最快的失去爱是紧紧抓住,最好的留住爱是给它自由

这个女孩观察到鸟的愉快,她的心不再关系她的失去,她想这个鸟是快乐的,突然,这个鸟飞到她的肩膀上,唱她之前没有听到的甜美的歌曲
最快的失去爱是紧紧抓住,最好的留住爱是给它自由

那女孩高兴的看着小鸟,她的心不再在意所失去的,她希望小鸟能够开心,突然间小鸟飞近了,轻轻的停在她的肩膀上,甜蜜的歌唱着她所没有听过的声音。
最快失去爱的是抓得太紧,最好的方法是让爱飞翔

study

返回列表