听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 国际田联田径刘翔12秒93打破赛会纪录夺冠
返回列表 发帖

国际田联田径刘翔12秒93打破赛会纪录夺冠

今日明星:刘翔
|关键字:打破纪录(break the record)
  新华社电 2006年国际田联田径大奖赛总决赛昨日在德国斯图加特上演,中国选手刘翔以12秒93的成绩夺冠,并打破了赛会纪录。
  对于12秒93的成绩,刘翔并不感到意外,他赛后说:“我在赛前就觉得状态不错,我现在各方面都感觉良好。在(洛桑)打破世界纪录之后,我回到了北京,得到了充分的休整。”刘翔今年7月在国际田联洛桑站比赛中曾跑出12秒88的成绩,打破了由英国人科林·杰克逊保持13年之久的12秒91的世界纪录。
  刘翔表示,他在下周末雅典的世界杯赛上仍会有不错表现。“世界杯赛是我本赛季最后的目标,所以我并没有在本场比赛中尽全力”刘翔说。

Liu Xiang wins at World Final 国际田联田径刘翔打破赛会纪录夺冠
  Stuttgart, Germany - China's 110m hurdles(110米栏) world record holder(记录保持者) Liu Xiang and Jamaica's 100 metres(100米) world record holder Asafa Powell made the most impressive marks on the opening day of the IAAF(International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF)国际田径联合会) World Grand Prix finals.
  Powell ran yet another sub 10 second race though he didn't threaten his record of 9.77sec and Liu made a stunning return to the international circuit after taking time off since breaking the world mark in July in Lausanne.
  Liu timed 12.93sec in the event and admitted to not feeling too surprised at his excellent run.
  "I felt really well before the race and I knew I was in really good shape(in good shape: 处于良好状态, 健康情况良好)," said the 23-year-old Olympic champion.
  "After my world record (12.88sec breaking Colin Jackson's 13 year old mark of 12.91) I returned to Beijing and got a lot of rest," added Liu.
  However Liu promised more of the same at the World Cup in Athens next weekend.
  "The World Cup has been my end of season objective and that is why I didn't give it my all," said Liu.

更多田径英语词汇——
  Athletics 田径
  race 跑
  middle-distance race 中长跑
  long-distance runner 长跑运动员
  sprint 短跑 (美作:dash)
  the 400 metre hurdles 400米栏
  marathon 马拉松
  decathlon 十项全能
  cross-country race 越野跑
  jump 跳跃
  jumping 跳跃运动    high jump 跳高
  long jump 跳远 (美语:broad jump)    triple jump, hop step and jump 三级跳   pole vault 撑竿跳
  throw 投掷
  throwing 投掷运动
  putting the shot, shot put 推铅球
  throwing the discus 掷铁饼
  throwing the hammer 掷链锤
  throwing the javelin 掷标枪
  walk 竞走

返回列表