Board logo

标题: please say thinks to your parents [打印本页]

作者: 感恩培    时间: 2010-9-7 22:20     标题: please say thinks to your parents

when I start to write the article,at first I have many words to exprees,however,when I really start to write it,I felt no words to say, who can tell me why??
in the whole life,the time that accompanying with your parents is not much,when we leave home , start our university life,have you ever tried to figure out the time that you can company with your parents ,maybe,you can stay together with your parents only in the vacations,but ,when you start to work,maybe,it becomes only the new years day,so please value every minute that you can stay together with your parents ,please say thinks to them,do not make your parents be angry with you ,because you donot have the rights to hurt them,you owe them too much,you parents really sacrifice too much for you ,if you think that you can be a "person",please donot do the things that make your parents feel dispointed  with you ,hence value the time with your parents,say thinks to them,and pay for them!!!
  wish the love cicumulate between everyone!!
作者: 凉茶    时间: 2010-9-7 23:17

you can say that again!I think you made a good point.we must love our parents makes no reason. we should love them, as much as we love ourselves.in a word, their love is priceless.please cherish what we have.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2