Board logo

标题: 【第36期】2010-9-9:男女间存在纯友谊吗? [打印本页]

作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-9-9 09:34     标题: 【第36期】2010-9-9:男女间存在纯友谊吗?

本期话题:男女间存在纯友谊吗?
如今社会的多元化也注定了男人和女人关系的多元化。男女之间有些适合组成家庭,有些却只适合做纯粹的朋友。现实生活中的男女除了征服与被征服之外,还有欣赏与被欣赏。
The basics of friendship are interests and confidence.Part of us would believe that “he” and “she” can be just friend, and other would claim that it is nonsense.

你认为男女间存在纯友谊吗?
Could a man and a woman be “just friends”?What‘s your opinion?
作者: cescgansu    时间: 2010-9-9 13:42

I donot know. Theoratically, there is friendship between "she" and "he", but practically, maybe not.
作者: 魚魚    时间: 2010-9-9 17:27

A friend means you can share your happiness and even sadness...It is unconcerned with "JUST"or"NOT JUST"...
作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-9-12 09:50

I give an objective answer: NOPE. There is no spotless relationship between men and women, if they are the intimate friends. But it doesn't mean they are up to no good, it only can be considered to accept current society. And moreover, the answer also can not be confirmed absolutely correct, because of relation and emotion is inside fact.
作者: mickey918    时间: 2010-9-12 20:02

In my opinion,the answer maybe 'Yes'.Because I don't think the people should be sorted just by gender,everyone is unique.So it depends individuals.
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-9-13 15:26

My first response to this qustion is no.What I learn from many novels() tell me that there is no pure friendship between girls and boys.But then I think about myself.It seems that I and some boys are just friends,we will be together when we are home,and we can say everything,we don't care our appearence.Between us,just friendship.
So I think it may depends individual.
作者: 天梯梦    时间: 2010-9-16 20:31

In my opinion, i believe that, at the same time, i also believe it is very difficult !
作者: nancyxu    时间: 2010-9-23 11:15

I think it depends on the environment factor where the girl and boy meet .in the school .may be it just friend .but in the society  .i don't think so .
作者: kinglongyy    时间: 2010-9-24 08:19

in my idea, if you treat him/her as a faimly, maybe there is a basics of friendship
作者: dellphilips    时间: 2010-9-25 13:17

Absolutely,there is true love between man and woman, but I also belive the true friendship also can suvival between them. Although, I have to warn that,as a results of sexual liberation, the friendship becomes more and more rare.
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-10-1 10:23

if the answer is nope,after you get married you must lost many heterosexual  friends. so there is pure things between he and she
作者: kobe    时间: 2010-10-1 14:53

I agree with “he” and “she” can be just friend!
because man and woman is Most often occur love!
男女之间之容易产生的是感情
作者: 诸葛小兵    时间: 2010-10-5 13:40

Of couse. Everything is impossible. It is truth stay althouth it is few.
作者: zora    时间: 2010-10-6 18:56

My answer is "yes".And I am quite determined about it.First of all ,let us wonder what's the definition of "friend"."Friend "may mean a person that you know and like.And "like"is quite different from "love"(especially the love between man and woman).so friendship between a man and woman is very normal.As for "just friend", there is no doubt that it often exists.But it seems that we often confuse the pure friendship with affection.
作者: longshi888    时间: 2010-10-7 11:45

I think it depends on the environment factor where the girl and boy meet .in the school .may be it just friend .but in the society  .i don't think so
作者: Raul    时间: 2010-10-9 10:31

i think the answer is certain. friend is a person who you can trust, you can help each other.
作者: 漫落帷纱    时间: 2010-10-10 22:14

My answer is 'YES' .Because around myself there have many people that they only have friendship.
作者: sumuxi    时间: 2010-10-16 21:04

I believe the pure friendship between them~~

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2